Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******* Pearl Harbor Day Morning Thread *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
glad it wasn't you !!! There was another with same name as myself even our middle names were two out of four letters the same DOB three days and one year different = NO kin !!! I have found my name in a phone book and called one "is this ____ ____ ?" yes it is reply , WELL this is me calling !! That was fun LOL

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
glad it wasn't you !!! There was another with same name as myself even our middle names were two out of four letters the same DOB three days and one year different = NO kin !!! I have found my name in a phone book and called one "is this ____ ____ ?" yes it is reply , WELL this is me calling !! That was fun LOL

I am glad it wasn't me as well. Hoping it wasn't a case of stolen identity.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Lol I can imagine that was funny.

Sent from my iPhone

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Auburn is a rushing machine. Being December 7th, the day started our involvement in WWII, the Auburn's rushing attack reminds me of the German tank the Panzer. Quick, destructive and efficient.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Ty ; Are you testing the new item thinner than a human hair ? Just saw this on the news .

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Just finished watching "the nutcracker" with my gf. Have to say I walked away slightly disappointed this year.
My company Christmas party is in an hour so prepping for that. Wasn't going to go as a statement but decided against it.
While in the theatre phone was off but won this. Will eventually along with the Ruffing auto be going to get customized and re-authenticated

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.