Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phillies Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
You had me at "buffet"

And it's a Monster!

They have 200+ feet total. Although it's kinda one big one split in half with most of the same things on each side. And it has "private" rooms for groups, big families, etc.

You'd probably have to wait a bit on a Saturday but once you're in just make a Day out of it! :cool:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Even if you're just ogling them like me, Hunt Auctions has some great Phils stuff up. Doing a Live auction at the Park 4/16.

Includes Harry K's WS ring, an early Schmidt jacket, Shibe Park turnstile and the Morindini Collection...

http://www.huntauctions.com/

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Something a little different. Bought the 3 badges as a lot. I knew about the Phanatic and Rendell cards, but never saw them until now. Apparently I still need to find Amtrak Conductors, Ben Franklin, Bud Selig, and John Street.

Fanfest20Carlton_zpseapz6smj.jpg

Fanfest20Phanatic_zpsvx1v4ynl.jpg
Fanfest20Rendell_zpspdlul2ob.jpg

HumbleBob

Aug 2, 2009
Something a little different. Bought the 3 badges as a lot. I knew about the Phanatic and Rendell cards, but never saw them until now. Apparently I still need to find Amtrak Conductors, Ben Franklin, Bud Selig, and John Street.

Fanfest20Carlton_zpseapz6smj.jpg

Fanfest20Phanatic_zpsvx1v4ynl.jpg
Fanfest20Rendell_zpspdlul2ob.jpg

I still have complete Steve Carlton 5 card sets from the different manufacturers, but no badges. That is a nice pickup. That was one of my all time favorite shows and I have been to at least 15 Nationals. I still have a bunch of the Pacific embossed cards from that show.

Members online