Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phillies Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
a small lot today
2019 Bryson stott bowman #bd-79 (2)
2019 Bryson stott bowman #bcd-79
2019 Bryson stott bowman best #tp-6
2019 Bryson stott season ticket panini #7 (fielding)
2019 Bryson stott season ticket panini #7 (running)
2019 Bryson stott game day panini #6
2019 Bryson stott school colors panini #6
25/49
tru6truit7.jpg
20/99
yu9oy8978.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I am not typically a Phillies buyer, but when something oddball comes to my attention, especially from the 50s-80s range, I often forget my allegiances and buy just about anything if it piques my interest.

This piece did, as it was from a seller who I was already bidding with. As I often do, I checked other listings and saw this little beauty. Never seen one, but that doesn't mean much, as I have never been looking. It appears it may have been a small effort, probably within or around the stadium back in the day. anyone have one like it or a different one by chance? I am pretty happy with it for the $5 it cost me. It delivered Friday, but I was working from home, so I have not actually had it in hand yet.

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600-1.jpg

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I am not typically a Phillies buyer, but when something oddball comes to my attention, especially from the 50s-80s range, I often forget my allegiances and buy just about anything if it piques my interest.

This piece did, as it was from a seller who I was already bidding with. As I often do, I checked other listings and saw this little beauty. Never seen one, but that doesn't mean much, as I have never been looking. It appears it may have been a small effort, probably within or around the stadium back in the day. anyone have one like it or a different one by chance? I am pretty happy with it for the $5 it cost me. It delivered Friday, but I was working from home, so I have not actually had it in hand yet.

View attachment 97163View attachment 97164
never seen this ever...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

View attachment 97163View attachment 97164

Pretty cool, and looks like there are others too...

IMG_0202.JPG

And the lowest I saw it priced (with a very quick search) was $35 up to $50...so looks like you got a pretty good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
ok Phillies Phans I need some help. I got 6 of those HR challenge cards of Rhys Hoskins what games should I pick? what teams does he have the most HR's off of? what pitcher? before I spend a hour googling I thought id ask you guys!
Thanks

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
ok Phillies Phans I need some help. I got 6 of those HR challenge cards of Rhys Hoskins what games should I pick? what teams does he have the most HR's off of? what pitcher? before I spend a hour googling I thought id ask you guys!
Thanks

I have one. I’m waiting for a Colorado series. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
That puzzle is pretty cool. I think I had it when I was a kid. Or at least that photo, especially something about Kaat's body language looks very familiar somehow. Like I knew that photo but haven't seen it in a very long time.

Members online