Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phillies prospect Tyson Gillies arrested for cocaine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
This should be good. I'm definitely hoping it develops into a ****-show of illegal search and seizure. For those that don't know, Gillies is deaf. I'm not sure how deaf, but I see this getting interesting.

With that said, it sucks for the kid. Blows my mind how people can work so hard and essentially throw it all away. Addiction's a bitch, though. I wish him the best of luck.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I hate the phils, but was pulling for this kid, with his hearing issue and all. Not anymore. Turd. ::facepalm::

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
When they say coke are we sure it wasn't cochlear implants?

And to think, here Dom Brown got all the Darryl Strawberry comparisons...

...maybe it was for medicinal use..

The Cliff Lee trade looks better and better with each passing day.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
This should be good. I'm definitely hoping it develops into a quit swearing of illegal search and seizure. For those that don't know, Gillies is deaf. I'm not sure how deaf, but I see this getting interesting.

With that said, it sucks for the kid. Blows my mind how people can work so hard and essentially throw it all away. Addiction's a bitch, though. I wish him the best of luck.
Well, clearly he's dumb...now if he just lost his sight, he'd play some mean pinball.

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
pigskincardboard said:
This should be good. I'm definitely hoping it develops into a quit swearing of illegal search and seizure. For those that don't know, Gillies is deaf. I'm not sure how deaf, but I see this getting interesting.

Well, clearly he's dumb...now if he just lost his sight, he'd play some mean pinball.

Greatest thing ever written.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Cecilia Barreda, the public information officer for the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, said the original incident occurred June 11 in Clearwater.

A patrol officer witnessed Gillies standing on the shoulder of Route 19 near Enterprise Blvd. in Clearwater at 3:24 a.m. Gillies was waving a white shirt at passing motorists. The patrol officer stopped to speak with Gillies and noticed he was intoxicated.

Gillies told the officer he was waving the shirt so his friends could see him. He told the officer he was trying to find a way back to his hotel down the street after spending several hours at Freaky Tiki, a nearby bar.

The officer asked Gillies if he had enough money for a taxi to take him back to the hotel. He did not, so the officer offered a courtesy ride for Gillies.

After the officer dropped Gillies off at the La Quinta, where he was also staying in June, he noticed a bag of white powder on the back-seat floor of the police cruiser. The officer stopped Gillies, took down his information and told him the bag would be sent to a lab for testing and he could be charged in the future.

The lab results came back positive Thursday and Gillies was taken into custody early Friday morning.

Good thing he was down here rehabbing his hammy...

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
normal_CocaineRickJames.jpg

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Jeff N. said:
leatherman said:
People still do blow? That's so 1984.

Gillies hasn't heard that it's out of style.

Usually I lmdo at most of the things you say, but this one wasn't funny in the slightest.

Anyway, it sucks to see he did that. I was rooting for him as well. :evil:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
aminors said:
Jeff N. said:
leatherman said:
People still do blow? That's so 1984.

Gillies hasn't heard that it's out of style.

Usually I lmdo at most of the things you say, but this one wasn't funny in the slightest.

Anyway, it sucks to see he did that. I was rooting for him as well. :evil:

I thought it was witty

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
pigskincardboard said:

What on earth is that supposed to mean?

Members online

Latest posts