Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors 1500+ Club

theplasticman

Well-known member
Nov 21, 2008
3,904
Re: Player Collectors 1500 Club

theplasticman said:
I'm in with:

Will Clark
Eddie Murray
Darin Erstad

My other guy, Bucky Jacobsen, only had about 200 total.

Updated with rough totals...

Will Clark 2205 (2972 including unlicensed and non-cataloged)
Eddie Murray approx. 2300
Darin Erstad 2099
 

theplasticman

Well-known member
Nov 21, 2008
3,904
Re: Player Collectors 1500 Club

onionring9 said:
theplasticman said:
I'm in with:

Will Clark
Eddie Murray
Darin Erstad

My other guy, Bucky Jacobsen, only had about 200 total.

Of course you're in for multiple people. You're like a guy hitting HOF for multi sports.

What's the numbers (ish) on your unique counts of those guys?

See above reply... I really need to get everything cataloged and scanned. Some other stats (a few months old):

Darin Erstad
84 1/1
280 game used
98 autographs
15,000+ total

Will Clark
65 1/1
293 game used
184 autographs
about 50,000 total
about 11,000 rookie cards
about 300 86/87 Tiffany rookies

Eddie Murray
haven't counted everything up yet.
 

Greg Cleveland

Well-known member
Haven't counted how many Ozzie Smith or Kirby Puckett cards I have, but it's bound to be way more than the 400 I just passed for Gary Gaetti! There'll never be 1500 cards for Gary--thank goodness! Maybe I'll check and see if I can join the club.
 

onionring9

Active member
Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
3,489
Re: Player Collectors 1500 Club

theplasticman said:
Will Clark 2205 (2972 including unlicensed and non-cataloged)

Are those cards? Or are those posters and plates and stuff? If they are cards, they count!
 

theplasticman

Well-known member
Nov 21, 2008
3,904
Re: Player Collectors 1500 Club

onionring9 said:
theplasticman said:
Will Clark 2205 (2972 including unlicensed and non-cataloged)

Are those cards? Or are those posters and plates and stuff? If they are cards, they count!

all cards... I don't collect any non-card items for my players (save full game jerseys, bats, hats etc).
 

Tomlinson21RB

Active member
Aug 7, 2008
7,459
MA
onionring9 said:
Decided, heck why not update the OP to honor you guys and your psychotic determination

Nice scoreboard there. Now the competitive side of me feels the need to catch up and pass some people (running over to sportlots to see what cheap ones I can find).
 

Tomlinson21RB

Active member
Aug 7, 2008
7,459
MA
Greg Cleveland said:
Do you count doubles of common cards, or only individual cards? Seems kinda unfair if you count all the extras. I know I don't keep them in my binder.

All different here. I have a couple 400 ct. boxes full of duplicates.
 

onionring9

Active member
Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
3,489
Re: Player Collectors 1500 Club

theplasticman said:
onionring9 said:
theplasticman said:
Will Clark 2205 (2972 including unlicensed and non-cataloged)

Are those cards? Or are those posters and plates and stuff? If they are cards, they count!

all cards... I don't collect any non-card items for my players (save full game jerseys, bats, hats etc).

In that case, you just moved up!
 

onionring9

Active member
Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
3,489
Greg Cleveland said:
Do you count doubles of common cards, or only individual cards? Seems kinda unfair if you count all the extras. I know I don't keep them in my binder.

Doubles don't count. It is only unique cards. Man if doubles counted I'd probably be up around 9000-10000
 

onionring9

Active member
Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
3,489
Can't believe we already have 10, and I know a handful more (but I'll let them post up their numbers before I add them)
 

rickeyfanatic

Member
Aug 15, 2008
917
MA
1536 and counting, probably 1550 by next week. HOF bound, and I couldn't be more excited! Rickey says Rickey is excited.
 

rickeyfanatic

Member
Aug 15, 2008
917
MA
ThoseBackPages said:
going to need to see all 1,500+ scanned, naturally ;)
well someday when I feel like burning out my scanner I will, other than that, take my word and the word of anyone who knows me, and my dedication
 

ThoseBackPages

New member
Aug 7, 2008
32,986
New York
rickeyfanatic said:
ThoseBackPages said:
going to need to see all 1,500+ scanned, naturally ;)
well someday when I feel like burning out my scanner I will, other than that, take my word and the word of anyone who knows me, and my dedication

i was not singling anyone out, just a general statement lol
 

Members online

Latest posts

Top