Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors 1500+ Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Wow Patrick! That's really impressive, 5500 different Big Hurt cards. How many cards does he have? I'd guess somewhere between 9 and 10 thousand. Keep up the awesome collection!

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Wow Patrick! That's really impressive, 5500 different Big Hurt cards. How many cards does he have? I'd guess somewhere between 9 and 10 thousand. Keep up the awesome collection!

Thanks! :)

If we don't count both years of Moments & Milestones, we're looking at just under 10K. I keep extremely close track of what I have and my collection equals just over 56% of total cards of Frank Thomas. This number is changing constantly due to new products being released and new acquisitions secured.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008

If we don't count both years of Moments & Milestones, we're looking at just under 10K. I keep extremely close track of what I have and my collection equals just over 56% of total cards of Frank Thomas. This number is changing constantly due to new products being released and new acquisitions secured.

Dang! I have just crossed over 4400. Nowhere close to your number! That is impressive. Of course it's amazing he has over 10,000 cards(though that takes nothing away from your collection). On one hand I like a lot of the new stuff coming out but on the other, I wish they'd leave the retired players alone...

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Well I have well over 1500 Derek Jeter cards but as far as his 90's collection I would need to count with all the non beckett listed I have as well.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Well I have well over 1500 Derek Jeter cards but as far as his 90's collection I would need to count with all the non beckett listed I have as well.

I'll hold those Jeters for u too. Actually I've thought about selling my Jeters and put it toward purchasing a nice auto of his

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Of those who have over 1,500 how do you keep your cards? I have about 1,350 different Griffey Jr. and they are all in sleeves and top loaders

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Of those who have over 1,500 how do you keep your cards? I have about 1,350 different Griffey Jr. and they are all in sleeves and top loaders

I have about 8 binders of commons (cards $10 or less) and a majority of the better/rarer cards are sleeved and top loaded. I have quite a few one-touches and single screwdowns mixed in, too, sorted by year.

My binders at one time were sorted by year, but the last four binders are not, as I have not taken the time to re-organize.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I have about 8 binders of commons (cards $10 or less) and a majority of the better/rarer cards are sleeved and top loaded. I have quite a few one-touches and single screwdowns mixed in, too, sorted by year.

My binders at one time were sorted by year, but the last four binders are not, as I have not taken the time to re-organize.

I was always afraid of binders for some reason. The 9 pocket sleeve things scare me..

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Dang! I have just crossed over 4400. Nowhere close to your number! That is impressive. Of course it's amazing he has over 10,000 cards(though that takes nothing away from your collection). On one hand I like a lot of the new stuff coming out but on the other, I wish they'd leave the retired players alone...

I agree that sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming each year with new stuff being released with my/your guy. For modern, I pick a few releases each year and go after the rainbows; it keeps things interesting.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010

Everything I have is organized by year and make. All in penny sleeves and top loaders only to save as much space as possible. I don't discriminate either - cards valued $1.00 or $1000 - it doesn't matter, they all get the same treatment - penny sleeves and top loaders organized by year and make. It makes things very easy to find.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Everything I have is organized by year and make. All in penny sleeves and top loaders only to save as much space as possible. I don't discriminate either - cards valued $1.00 or $1000 - it doesn't matter, they all get the same treatment - penny sleeves and top loaders organized by year and make. It makes things very easy to find.

See thats what I did too but that bulked up on space.

Members online

Latest posts