Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors..1996 Aficionado First Pitch Preview...

How long have you been looking for your player?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mancini79

Jul 9, 2010
After realizing that these are considered rare, I decided to find the ones in my collection. It took me 3 days of digging into cards to finally come across them. I probably hadn't seen them since I got the in the mail and haven't even been taken out of the top loaders they came in. Of course they were in the last box I checked. Maybe some here can tell me if I have some of the more rare players. Sorry Vizquelcollector, I struck out. Not pictured are 2 Dean Palmers.
firstpitchpreview001.jpg

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
mancini79 said:
After realizing that these are considered rare, I decided to find the ones in my collection. It took me 3 days of digging into cards to finally come across them. I probably hadn't seen them since I got the in the mail and haven't even been taken out of the top loaders they came in. Of course they were in the last box I checked. Maybe some here can tell me if I have some of the more rare players. Sorry Vizquelcollector, I struck out. Not pictured are 2 Dean Palmers.
firstpitchpreview001.jpg

Nice find! I don't think you found any huge ones, but they are definitely bettter than nothing. I don't think I have seen the Sosa, so you never know! We have a member here CLARKFAN who would have good knowledge of their worth. He has a dozen of them for sale on Ebay and he could be a good judge on worth as he's had several offers. His range from $18 for Marquis Grissom to $130 for Tony Gwynn. Sosa could fetch around the $50 or so that he has for Randy Johnson. Still, pretty cool find!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
contact Jarcar for the Larry Walker.. not sure if he needs it or not but if he does Im sure he'd be all over it.

that Travis Fryman might surprize you as well.. there are two guys that collect him very heavy on Ebay that may or may not have it already. I think one of them is a member here as well.

chief7575

Feb 1, 2010
1st4040 said:
contact Jarcar for the Larry Walker.. not sure if he needs it or not but if he does Im sure he'd be all over it.

that Travis Fryman might surprize you as well.. there are two guys that collect him very heavy on Ebay that may or may not have it already. I think one of them is a member here as well.

:) more than 2 go heavy for him. There used to be between 3 and 4 of us that would duke it out. 2 of them I have not seen around in forever, but another has picked up the fight. I am not sure if that person still needs it or not. I used to have a double, but it is gone now. My copy:

96AficiandoFPP.jpg

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I'm still searching high and low for a Puckett First Pitch Preview.

Always searching for Puckett's I don't already have, please hit me up if you have anything odd.

Such as:
Key Food discs
Weis Winners discs
Iced Tea
A&P Supermarket discs
square cut tea/food issues
Promo's
2004 Leaf Exhibits
baseball game cards (info baseball, Avalon Hill, Big League Manager, Horatio, Replay, ASG, etc)

Thanks, Jeremy

sucrusader

Feb 7, 2013
NJ
Anyone have the Walt Weiss available?

Looking for Wes Chamberlain rare cards, variations, game used items, etc.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Wow... thread from 2008 bump... I don't have the Belle and I don't remember ever seeing one or having the chance to pick one up... I'm sure GC has one ;)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
AficionadoFirstPitchPreviews.jpg

I did end up grabbing that second copy from George 3 years ago now. Have since found a 3rd but my $35 offer was declined at the time
Someone helped me pick up my first one while I was out of town for around $5 in around 2009

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts