Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors: 2008 UD Heroes Case SCANS UP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Re: Player Collectors: 2008 UD Heroes Case Break LIVE!

payment info will be PM'd probably early next week. Thanks for joining!

cubsfan76 said:
I'll take Soriano, Lee, and A. Ramirez. PLMK a total.

cubsfan76

Oct 2, 2008
chicago

markakis8 said:
payment info will be PM'd probably early next week. Thanks for joining!

cubsfan76 said:
I'll take Soriano, Lee, and A. Ramirez. PLMK a total.
Look forward to it. Hopefully I'll do better in this break then the Multi Box break on Topps, although I guess 1 auto and 1 GU'd was better then no hits. Thanks, John

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008

Go ahead and put me down for James Loney.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

I can't believe how many Yankees, Red Sox, and Mets are still available. I thought they would be the first to go.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008

markakis8 said:
I can't believe how many Yankees, Red Sox, and Mets are still available. I thought they would be the first to go.

There were actually a bunch of players I would have grabbed but I was kinda waiting to see if the player collectors would come in and scoop them up.Right now...I collect just about every single player on that checklist so if I got any of the cards it would help my collection but hopefully some of these guys that are hardcore will see them.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

Yah that's what I'm hoping too. I know there are still a couple players available that have hardcore collectors (Ryan Zimmerman, Bill Hall, Troy Tulowitzki come to mind immediately)...they'll find their way eventually :)

predatorkj said:
markakis8 said:

There were actually a bunch of players I would have grabbed but I was kinda waiting to see if the player collectors would come in and scoop them up.Right now...I collect just about every single player on that checklist so if I got any of the cards it would help my collection but hopefully some of these guys that are hardcore will see them.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny

markakis8 said:
Yah that's what I'm hoping too. I know there are still a couple players available that have hardcore collectors (Ryan Zimmerman, Bill Hall, Troy Tulowitzki come to mind immediately)...they'll find their way eventually :)

predatorkj said:
markakis8 said:

We have a Bill Hall collector?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

I'll take #121 Yogi Berra...hopefully I can take more later ;)

Thanks for the cool casebreak idea!!!

Alex

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

hmm he must've not come over from beckett. i thought he did. his handle name was simply Bill Hall Collector.

thenumberonemetfan said:
markakis8 said:

predatorkj said:
markakis8 said:

We have a Bill Hall collector?

daddypanther

Mar 29, 2009
Western N.C.

Put me down for these and please email me the total $ and when to send the money.
#51 Grady Sizemore - $5 -
#127 Joe DiMaggio - $10 -
#143 Roberto Clemente - $10 -

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

hey bud, good to see you made it over to the bright side. i will be sending you a PM here on the FCB with payment details early this upcoming week. so be sure to check your inbox here. you'll get an email stating you got a PM too.

thanks for joining!

daddypanther said:
Put me down for these and please email me the total $ and when to send the money.
#51 Grady Sizemore - $5 -
#127 Joe DiMaggio - $10 -
#143 Roberto Clemente - $10 -

abravesfan

Aug 10, 2008

blitzerlover said he's fine with me taking Mccann

Put me down for

Brian McCann
Matt Cain
Ryan Zimmerman

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

Got you down. Good luck!

abravesfan said:
blitzerlover said he's fine with me taking Mccann

Put me down for

Brian McCann
Matt Cain
Ryan Zimmerman

OhioBobcat3

Aug 7, 2008
Ohio

I've got already got Hafner, but go ahead and put me down for C.C. Sabathia, Jim Thome, and Manny Ramirez as well.

Hafner - $3
Sabathia - $4
Thome - $4
Manny - $5

Total: $16.00 x .8 = $12.80

I'll send payment as soon as you give the details. :)

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

really surprised he last thing long...good luck!

gregbara said:
I'll take David Wright.

Members online

Latest posts