Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors: 2008 UD Heroes Case SCANS UP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
When do you think we'll do the next break and when will we start to see pricing info on the slots?

*I know it all needs to be approved, but in a perfect world when would this happen?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
As soon as I get the go, it will be up.

I got all numbers cranked out for our next break: 2009 Finest

Tomlinson21RB said:
When do you think we'll do the next break and when will we start to see pricing info on the slots?

*I know it all needs to be approved, but in a perfect world when would this happen?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
markakis8 said:

Tomlinson21RB said:

What will Jay Bruce be priced at?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
In all honesty, I got in trouble for discussing prices without approval so I'll just give a range: $5-$15 for veterans...

ThoseBackPages said:
markakis8 said:

Tomlinson21RB said:

What will Jay Bruce be priced at?

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Nice break. I got a numbered card for all of my players so i'm happy. How many base cards per player on average?

sevencostanza

Dec 9, 2008
And once again, I got...............nothing. My lord I have terrible luck with these things.

lol. Oh well. Thanks for the break.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
markakis8 said:
You didn't get burned to bad. Yeah, you paid $8 for a parallel and tons of base, but it IS a low-risk gamble.

Next time you could pay $4 for Beltran and get an auto, 3 parallels, and some base.

It'll always be low risk in these breaks.

thenumberonemetfan said:
Ouch,I got burned.
Thanks for doing the break

Beltran hasnt had an auto in 4 years :( ..well he did have one in 08 topps but its limited to 25 and the odds are like 1:200,000

Im in for beltran next break

dred0gg024

Aug 11, 2008
sweet!!! i got a really nice dontrelle auto /25 for my pc!! and it only cost me 3 bucks. thanks for the sweet break and definetely count me in for the rest of these

dan

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Update on shipping status:

I got 28 more packages out today.

Have about 8 left to do and waiting on shipping supplies (180 pt toploaders for patches) that I ordered a week ago...

Members online

Latest posts