Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Point prediction CONTEST for the NFL regular season *WINNERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Re: *Point prediction CONTEST for the NFL regular season*

The following have been eliminated for failing to submit a prediction for Week 11:

Ryo1549

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

seahawks4ever said:
could the remaining people please forget to submit next week because I'm pretty sure I'm in last place :lol:

If it isn't you, then it's me. I had a coupla of Great weeks but most have been off a ton! :cry:

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State

gt2590 said:
seahawks4ever said:
could the remaining people please forget to submit next week because I'm pretty sure I'm in last place :lol:

If it isn't you, then it's me. I had a coupla of Great weeks but most have been off a ton! :cry:

I had a spreadsheet charting everyone...then FCB hiccuped and I didn't have everything listed at that time. Basically, I'm flying blind :lol:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

Nate sent me a message on Facebook last night before the game and said he couldn't log into FCB, so he gave me his prediction on there....his prediction was 753.

I hadn't checked Facebook last night or earlier this morning so I never saw it until a little bit ago.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

Week 12 points total: 693.

Had great week last week, could still use a coupla more like that! :?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

The following have been eliminated for failing to submit a prediction for Week 12:

Ryo1549
sffanmike25

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts