Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

POST RANDOM PICTURE OF NON-HOF'er That SHOULDNT BE FORGOTTEN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I like most of the posts in this thread. Yeah, Rose, Jackson, Maris, Bonds, McGwire...all bound for obscurity.
lI%28QBGk~$%28KGrHqMOKiEEyVLYHZ%29uBMtcgc3JjQ~~_12.jpg

I've posted this pic a couple times. John Pacella had poofy hair, I think some sort of perm. With every pitch, his hat would fall off his head.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
ron-santo.jpeg
t_32213.jpg

3dcfc6c0.jpg
ken-boyer-001.jpg

rocky+colavito.jpgherb-score.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
imagesCAS1D0Q5.jpg

For a variety of reasons. But he WAS the best defensive 1B of his time.

And Shoeless Joe Jackson, who should be in.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
TBTwinsFan said:
A BIG one to this man...

MilesJ.jpg

Couldn't agree more.

My son and I met him back in 2006 at a local card show. He signed a couple 8x10's for us and added a couple inscriptions. He is a great guy and he was more than happy to talk with us for a few minutes.

A couple years ago, my son sent him an A&G card to get signed, as well as a questionnaire. He signed the card and answered the questions quite thorougly. He also included a handwritten letter in which he talked about his playing days and the great ball players he played along side. A great baseball player and a great man.

img438.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

img436.jpg

img437.jpg

img435.jpg

ribsandwhiskey

Apr 4, 2010
FL. Keys
CubsFan13 said:
Couldn't agree more.

My son and I met him back in 2006 at a local card show. He signed a couple 8x10's for us and added a couple inscriptions. He is a great guy and he was more than happy to talk with us for a few minutes.

A couple years ago, my son sent him an A&G card to get signed, as well as a questionnaire. He signed the card and answered the questions quite thorougly. He also included a handwritten letter in which he talked about his playing days and the great ball players he played along side. A great baseball player and a great man.

That is incredibly cool. Thanks for sharing.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
CubsFan13 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
A BIG one to this man...

MilesJ.jpg

Couldn't agree more.

img438.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

img436.jpg

img437.jpg

img435.jpg

Same for me. He wrote me a letter after a TTM request, and provided an index for me. I never send thank-yous, but this one was so good I just had too.

I need him on his card, which I have somewhere. And a baseball. I don't want to hound him though.

Members online