Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post your "Very Random Trivia Questions"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
What do Jim Crane, Owner of the Houston Astros and I have in common?

And, yes, we are both 60+ white guys.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
What do Jim Crane, Owner of the Houston Astros and I have in common?

And, yes, we are both 60+ white guys.
That is probably pretty tough to answer, not knowing very much about you or him.

Maybe you both went to the same school at the same time? My older brother and I both have that claim to fame for a MLB player a decade apart and different school districts.

He had Tom Niedenfuer as a classmate and I had Aaron Sele as a classmate. Both were in WA State, pitchers and Dodgers at one time in their career too, a next level connection between the two.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I'll go with @mrmopar Mr. Crane and I both went to Central Missouri State University, CMSU. Now known as University of Central Missouri, UCM. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Safety, class of 1976. I received a Bachelor of Science in Drafting & Associate of Science in Architecture, class of 1985. We probably had a lot of the same classes in the Tech building.

Other than that he's got 2 WS rings, $1.6 Billion, Owns the Astros, and air freight company, two restaurants, a golf course in Florida and many other things.

I own a 2013 Ford F150, my office & in about 5 years my house will be paid off.

I think he's got me beat.

Members online

Latest posts