Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Price Guesses For The Strasburg Red 1/1 Auto???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
If it were to surface and sell in the next few days, $10,000 - $15,000.

If it's not until 6 months from now, $5,000 +/- assuming he will produce.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Jaypers said:
brouthercard said:
Honestly, I really can't see his prices holding up, no matter how well he does. No one in history ever has.

Pujols?

What about Pujols?

He was what, a few hundred if that at release? Then steadily climbed as he dominated year after year.

Apple, meet orange...

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
matfanofold said:
Jaypers said:
brouthercard said:
Honestly, I really can't see his prices holding up, no matter how well he does. No one in history ever has.

Pujols?

What about Pujols?

He was what, a few hundred if that at release? Then steadily climbed as he dominated year after year.

Apple, meet orange...

Not around my neck of the woods. So take your condescending attitude and shove it.

My job is done in this thread.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Jaypers said:
brouthercard said:

Pujols?

I meant pitcher-wise with this much hype.

Pujols actually didn't start skyrocketing until after his second year. Actually, Longoria and Braun have also held up quite well since after release.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
matfanofold said:
If it were to surface and sell in the next few days, $10,000 - $15,000.

If it's not until 6 months from now, $5,000 +/- assuming he will produce.

I pretty much agree with you, except that I think $15k might be stretching it a little. I could see $12k, though.

The fact that it is a red 1/1, and not a red REFRACTOR, makes a huge difference. Chrome is king.

Members online

Latest posts