Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Price is getting crushed out there

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F-Topps

Dec 2, 2008
Los Angeles
Stuck with these still... ::facepalm::

David Price 2007 Bowman Sterling Auto RC BGS 9.5 - 10 x2

David Price 2007 Bowman Draft Chrome RC BGS 9.5 x2

10 - David Price 2007 Bowman Draft Chrome RC Lot

10 - David Price 2007 Bowman Draft RC Lot

David Price 2007 Bowman Draft Chrome RC Ref BGS 9.5 - I did manage to sell one of these for $99 + SH last year during playoffs.

David Price 2007 Bowman Sterling RC Auto Dual Ref BGS x2 Sold two raw last year for more than the BGS 9.5's sell for now.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Jeff N. said:
cowboysrule48 said:
[quote="Jeff N.":27kyvtb5]:) :) :)

My son went to the game tonight with a friend who has season tickets... since the world series last year, I've vowed never to give the Rays a dime of my money. He was on TV during the first inning in full Phillies regalia. I'm proud.

I'm just curious as to why?
Without going into any detail whatsoever. . .

Consistent harrassment of my wife and 8 yr old son at game 2 of the WS. You know what I do for a living, I can't get into a physical fight, but I got into quite a verbal altercation. Security doesn't give a $#@!.

Another Phillies fan was there with his 10 year old son; he and his son got it as bad as us.

We were not the least bit disrespectful. We cheered for our team and wore our colors but did not lay down any smack whatsoever.

Most of the fans were friendly and resolved things and swapped seats with us. A couple of bad apples ruins it for the bunch. Ironically, my seats were on the expensive side of the base price - lower level 3rd base.

I frigging hate cowbells and everything about this mother fracking city.[/quote:27kyvtb5]

I was at game 2 also. That's awful though. That's what happens when when a team comes from nowhere. Half the stadium for the playoffs had to be bandwagon fans who had no baseball knowledge. You can tell, I mean the place was pretty empty last night compared to what you would think for a World Series rematch.

Members online

Latest posts