Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PROMOS/SAMPLES/PREVIEWS/PROTOTYPES/PRE-PRODUCTIONS/TESTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008
Are you getting any takers on your "massage" requirement to see what promo cards you have for trade? :D

I just now say my mistake on the spelling of message. Damn these fingers. :) By the way I am getting messages and emails for promo trades. Do you need any? On another note. How do you tell the difference between the 1995 Stadium Club regular issue cards and the Pre Production ones?

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I just now say my mistake on the spelling of message. Damn these fingers. :) By the way I am getting messages and emails for promo trades. Do you need any? On another note. How do you tell the difference between the 1995 Stadium Club regular issue cards and the Pre Production ones?

Funny. I wonder if they really want to trade or just are interested in the massage? Not sure on the 1995 SC Promos, I'll let one of the promo experts tackle that.

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008
Funny. I wonder if they really want to trade or just are interested in the massage? Not sure on the 1995 SC Promos, I'll let one of the promo experts tackle that.

I get a massage once a month from a qualified massage therapist. Appreciate you checking on the 1995 Stadium Club "Pre-Production" cards.

Jan 14, 2009
Text orientation on back.

Jan 14, 2009
Can you be more specific please?

Without an image handy, it's kind of hard to. The lines of text on back are oriented differently than the pack issued versions. The first line on back may end with a different word or number than the pack issued version due to how they broke up the body of text in the prototypes vs. how they did it for the pack issued version.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Without an image handy, it's kind of hard to. The lines of text on back are oriented differently than the pack issued versions. The first line on back may end with a different word or number than the pack issued version due to how they broke up the body of text in the prototypes vs. how they did it for the pack issued version.

I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but i went to comc to check it out and found this:

http://www.comc.com/Cards/Baseball/1995/Topps_Stadium_Club/183/Jose_Canseco/2090263

After closer examination, it looks like they are a base & a virtual reality version ... could it be possible that is what you are talking about?

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Image4_zps577d1f39.jpg

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008

Appreciate the reply and info jacksoncoupage. The pack that I have (if it is indeed a pre-production pack) has Ivan Rodriguez on the back with card number 197 (same as his regular issued card). At first I thought it may be the foil difference (silver or gold) but I can't tell from any of the scans on eBay or other sites. The pack I have has gold foil if that helps.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Since people are able to make much nicer, high quality customs with all sorts of effects (foils, refractors, etc), it would worry me to see a previously unknown "test" or "prototype" card surface. I always loved anything lenticular, so those would have been cool though.

Members online

Latest posts