Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prospect Rush - another rookie retro?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Oh yeah thats right something about lottery laws and attracting the BO crowd. Thank you for reminding me.

Technically, grab bag, but yes. And attracting the mindset of the BO crowd. :)

Actually, if the eBaypurchased cards are all legitimately checklisted, there is no need for the clown cards, bro. The fact that it is a complete set of what they call "buybacks" makes it a set and therefore no additional content need be created.

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
Can I have the last 7 minutes of my life back after reading this thread? Buy it or don't buy it, I don't like the idea of repacks, but I wish Prospect Rush the best.

My main issue with this set is anyone can do what this company is doing - anyone with a collection. These types of "businesses" are on eBay all the time. You all have seen the auctions. "Ex-husband's cards for sale! Mickey Mantle Rookie has been inserted into a random lot!" It's not inivative or unique. I am sure Major_League is a great guy. I've heard nothing but good things about him. I wish him luck in his endeavor, but certainly not for me.

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
My main issue with this set is anyone can do what this company is doing - anyone with a collection. These types of "businesses" are on eBay all the time. You all have seen the auctions. "Ex-husband's cards for sale! Mickey Mantle Rookie has been inserted into a randon lot!" It's not inivative or unique. I am sure Major_League is a great guy. I've heard nothing but good things about him. I wish him luck in his endeavor, but certainly not for me.

Haiku had great feedback and had nothing but good things said about him, too.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
<------------------

F...ucking classy

Richard - Don't sweat that fool. There is a reason for this area in RED.

nofriends_zps20d85e06.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts