Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Prospect Rush" is live.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] this is an insult to Leaf to have them share the forum with this new company.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
So, that first case was excruciating to watch. I mean down right HARD to watch. $1900 case, and what, (2) cards worth over $100 in it (bradley and bundy). And Gem mint base cards in a $195 per box product? I am surprised, and am hoping the other cases aren't this terrible. Cause that was a 30% ROI case.

PROSPECT RUSH 1 - blogTV

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
After watching a few breaks I suggest closing the sub forum and distancing yourself ASAP. This stuff is comical at best.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
After watching a few breaks I suggest closing the sub forum and distancing yourself ASAP. This stuff is comical at best.

Agreed or charge the guy $1000 a month, and if he tries to pay in cases take 500 of them.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Its a shame when that is a selling point for your product.

In their defense, the cartoon cards aren't a selling point. It's a way to get it around being called a grab bag.

I only watched a few breaks from that particular ripper - but with him saying how sweet they are, and just making the shoutouts... he was pushing it WA too hard. Nothing like hearing a 50 year old southern man say what a "sick" card that is... when the "sick" card in question doesn't even pay for the box.

A fool and his money......

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Im close to pulling that plug

Well I know its your call and hell they are more than welcome as a sponsor I am sure. But in general FCB is already considered a "leaf" board by many for several reasons, one of which is the forum. I would assume the same would happen on a much smaller level.

And lets be honest, its not like you are closing the old yankee stadium here lol

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
And the people over on BO are ranting and raving about it. I am seriously in awe that people are paying $200 for a pack of this garbage. If you want me to take a dump in a box and sell it to you for $200, I will, I got the spare time.
(Tommy Boy Reference)

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Well, looks like they've sold all their cases. Will be interesting to see how the stuff does on the secondary market.

That's assuming there would be a secondary market for this stuff...

Sent from Jimmy Hart 's megaphone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Well I know its your call and hell they are more than welcome as a sponsor I am sure. But in general FCB is already considered a "leaf" board by many for several reasons, one of which is the forum. I would assume the same would happen on a much smaller level.

And lets be honest, its not like you are closing the old yankee stadium here lol

Just to be clear, they aren't sponsors.

Leaf isn't a sponsor.

I don't accept money from either.

Members online

Latest posts