Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA Update on 5/24...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I wouldn't believe it until you see something straight from PSA...it's all rumor/speculation until then. I mean, I doubt PSA would be okay with some unaffiliated individual breaking this news to the industry.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I wouldn't believe it until you see something straight from PSA...it's all rumor/speculation until then. I mean, I doubt PSA would be okay with some unaffiliated individual breaking this news to the industry.
Rovell isn't just some random outsider.

Given the retweet of Nat Turner's tweet I willing to believe it is legit and likely something Turner has discussed with Rovell.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
IIRC, the 7.1 date (or around then) was announced as the goal to start accepting subs again after the 3 month pause in submissions. Darren posting the 7.1 return is nothing more than repeating already known posts.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Um yes - and no. I have highlighted in BLUE the key phrase. The expectation from those of us who sub more than the average hobbyist is that they will reopen the $50+ sub levels while continuing to catch up on the sheer mountain of backlogged Value ( bulk) submissions. This means Economy, regular, and Express re-opening.

In no way shape or form could they reopen Value subs when they are still a year behind on submissions there. Personally basing my "opinion" on what I see happening with recent improvements occurring and things picking up- I can see reopening of Value starting maybe January 2022. Again- that's my "opinion" from submitting 88,000+ items June 2020 thru March 2021 before they shut it all off.

In related news, PSA’s temporary suspension of the acceptance of Value, Economy, Regular, and Express submissions is still in effect. We expect to take a tiered approach to reintroducing these service levels, beginning on July 1, 2021

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts