Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

QUEENCITY-SPORTSCARDS & other forgers/alterers ~UPDATE~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Re: SHOELESS-JOEJACKSON (eBay seller) & other forgers/alterers

cgilmo said:
sportscardtheory said:
cgilmo said:
wolverine24 shouldn't be on this list

In all fairness, it does say "or sellers of such", and he does sell a LOT of fakes.

he sells a LOT of cards

If you could see how much fake stuff he has actually eaten and taken off the market, man you would be amazed.

You are correct however if a nice card does not close for what he wants will not send. He prints the label and DC number but no card. Then it will end up back on ebay 45 days later. Personally effected me, had to get Paypal involved.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.

Buyer of these cards is none other than blameitonthealcohol ( 805) 1 year 4 months NC,United States (Kevin Burge)

ArnoldGandil

Feb 25, 2009

MartinFFcollector said:
FWIW- The Mannighams are 2 different cards. Gold/Silver.

FWIW - no they aren't. They are the same exact cards, Gold/Silver don't even exist in 08 Exquisite. Both are the parallel /75.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

jeterman and bertscards are known trimmers

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.

ArnoldGandil said:
MartinFFcollector said:
FWIW- The Mannighams are 2 different cards. Gold/Silver.

FWIW - no they aren't. They are the same exact cards, Gold/Silver don't even exist in 08 Exquisite. Both are the parallel /75.

Oh, Ok. Someone said they are different versions. I looked and saw Gold/Silver on ebay from 08 Exquisite. Some do have parallels (Gold/Silver?), but the Rookie Signatures/Patch Cards - # to 199 dont have a parallel listed.

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN:
Regular Cards and Rookies:
- Regular Cards - # to 75
- Rookie Signatures - # to 150
- Rookie Signatures/Patch Cards - # to 199 or less

Autographed and Memorabilia Cards:
- Exquisite Super Swatch and Parallels - # up to 50
- Exquisite Patch and Parallels - # up to 35
- Exquisite Dual Patch and Parallels - # up to 35
- Exquisite Triple Patch and Parallels - # up to 25
- Exquisite Quad Patch and Parallels - # up to 15
- Exquisite Rare Materials and Parallel - # up to 35
- Exquisite Endorsements and Parallels - Varied #
- Exquisite Inscriptions and Parallels - Varied #
- Exquisite Legendary Signatures and Parallels - # up to 35
- Exquisite Legendary Multi-Signed Cards and Parallels - # up to 25
- Exquisite Ensemble Multi-Signed Cards - # up to 35
- Exquisite Notations - # to 5
- Exquisite Champions Signatures - # up to 15
- Exquisite Signature Jersey and Parallels - # up to 25
- Exquisite Signature Numbers Piece and Parallels - Varied #
- Exquisite Logo Signatures - # to 1
- Exquisite Gold Signatures and Parallel - # up to 60
- Exquisite Gold Signature Jersey and Parallel - # up to 35
- Exquisite Gold Debut Signatures and Parallel - # up to 60
- Exquisite Gold Dual and Triple Signatures and Parallel - # up to 99
- Exquisite Gold Generations Signatures and Parallel - # up to 35
- Exquisite Gold Immortals Signatures and Parallel - # up to 55
- Exquisite Gold Cut Signatures and Parallel - # up to 4

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois

ArnoldGandil said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-UD-EXQUISITE-RAY-RICE-AUTO-LOGO-PATCH-ROOKIE-199_W0QQitemZ270499486998QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Football?hash=item3efb069d16

Fake Ray Rice Exquisite relisted on a different account
Yup. Another well known Burge account.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008

http://shop.ebay.com/chucklovesalltwink ... =12&_rdc=1

This guy has 126, yes one hundred and twenty six, 2007 Topps Premiere football autographs listed. Also, some of the single cards are cards that copies were also purchased by the blameitonthealcohol account.

Also, check out this auction

Ebay Item #110468390971

A bunch of garbage plus some 2007 Topps Premiere auto's and the infamous Alex Rodriguez, Jeter UD, Jeter Topps, M.Ali *** slabbed auto's that Burge has tried to sell under various accounts but has been shut down by everyone reporting them

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.

***** Mark *****

DOB 1981

Guy likes to not pay for his tags, drink, drive impaired, posess marijuana and urinate in public! In case you were wondering... :lol:

Hopefully his scamming will catch up with him and ruin his "5 years clean" record.

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008

MartinFFcollector said:
***** Mark *****

DOB 4-26-81

Guy likes to not pay for his tags, drink, drive impaired, posess marijuana and urinate in public! In case you were wondering... :lol:

Hopefully his scamming will catch up with him and ruin his "5 years clean" record.

You might want to be careful about posting people's personal information for all to see. That's against the law.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA

Crash Davis said:
MartinFFcollector said:
***** Mark *****

You might want to be careful about posting people's personal information for all to see. That's against the law.

Depends on whether or not it is from public records..

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008

Pinbreaker said:
Crash Davis said:
MartinFFcollector said:
***** Mark *****

Depends on whether or not it is from public records..[/quote

Date of birth is NPPI.

If a financial institution had it's computers hacked and names and dates of birth were compromised, they would be required to report that to the Gov't and their Regulator.

And to access what appears to be criminal records, one would have to have access to specific information (NPPI).

Say what you want about the guy, but nobody deserves to have their personal information divulged on a public forum for all to see.

If it were me, I'd file a police report.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008

Son of a bee-sting! I just bought a "Topps Originals Auto" from cardboardgems1 a few days back. Should have noticed it was out of the holder in the scan. Fortunately it was only $10 on a Kevin Seitzer :lol:
But nontheless......... ::facepalm::
Actually, since its only Seitzer and out of the case, you think theres a chance the card is real and he just picked it up to get spare cases and stickers? yikes

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum

It amazes me that there is so much proof on Kevin Burge that people haven't gotten together and filed a multi class action lawsuit brought against him for fraud. Everyone talks about stopping him, popping off at the mouth to him at shows and so on but nobody seems to have the sense to ACTUALLY do something that will lead to eventually stopping him. He commits theft by deception, mail fraud and if I thought about it I could come up with a handful of other charges.

All it takes is one person to compile all of the photo evidence of atlered cards. Put together a list of his MANY ID's and contact a member who happens to be an attorney (I'm sure there are more than one) and would be willing to file the suit for the betterment of the hobby as a whole.

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008

NYCrulesU said:
It amazes me that there is so much proof on Kevin Burge that people haven't gotten together and filed a multi class action lawsuit brought against him for fraud. Everyone talks about stopping him, popping off at the mouth to him at shows and so on but nobody seems to have the sense to ACTUALLY do something that will lead to eventually stopping him. He commits theft by deception, mail fraud and if I thought about it I could come up with a handful of other charges.

All it takes is one person to compile all of the photo evidence of atlered cards. Put together a list of his MANY ID's and contact a member who happens to be an attorney (I'm sure there are more than one) and would be willing to file the suit for the betterment of the hobby as a whole.

If only it was that easy

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum

andyduke86 said:
NYCrulesU said:

If only it was that easy

It is that easy. Alot easier than you think. All it takes is people who have bought altered cards from him to stop whinning and decide to put a stop to it. Trust me, one person can put a stop to a scammer/thief like him ;) . It might take tireless hours of effort, repeated phones calls, court appearances etc but it can be done. I won't get into details but I KNOW, from direct personal experience, what it takes to bring down a bigtime internet scammer/thief. It's not a walk in the park, but it can be done with some determination and hard work.

This case would easier because of all the smart members that have saved photos of altered cards already. But, as usual, everyone would rather sit back and complain and watch this guy ruin the hobby and reap the rewards for being a thief and a slimeball.

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008

NYCrulesU said:
andyduke86 said:
NYCrulesU said:

If only it was that easy

It is that easy. Alot easier than you think. All it takes is people who have bought altered cards from him to stop whinning and decide to put a stop to it. Trust me, one person can put a stop to a scammer/thief like him ;) . It might take tireless hours of effort, repeated phones calls, court appearances etc but it can be done. I won't get into details but I KNOW, from direct personal experience, what it takes to bring down a bigtime internet scammer/thief. It's not a walk in the park, but it can be done with some determination and hard work.

This case would easier because of all the smart members that have saved photos of altered cards already. But, as usual, everyone would rather sit back and complain and watch this guy ruin the hobby and reap the rewards for being a thief and a slimeball.

my point exactly. It can be done but it is not easy, as you mention. Tireless hours of efford, phone calls, court appearances aren't easy and cost money

Members online

Latest posts