Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about Leaf Trinity Inscriptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
WOW, those definitely weren't written by the same person. Imagine that, another Leaf product, another wave of bullXXXX.

BG, are your employees inscribing these?

Tim,
Despite your tone (and insinuations which are false). I will say the player has signed a sworn affidavit he signed and inscribed these..

I will personally reach out to the agent tomorrow, but rest assured we will investigate so you are satisfied.

BG

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
So what? Leaf is not accountable at all? The guarantee on the back of the card tells me otherwise. You can't just put it all on Wood. It sucks to think he did that, but I expect at least a little QC from the company selling the finished product.

I now have two fake worthless cards in my collection that I spent my money on.

I'm sure we will hear the "oh, I'm suing somebody" reply soon and then just wait it out until it all goes away. If you are guaranteeing a signature, shouldn't it at least be looked at? It's not like it was very hard to notice the different handwriting.

If there is an issue, well stand behind making it right. We will contact Cierre and handle the issue.

I will say that if you are truly a believer that I don't care about this, you are crazy.

I just read this and need more than 10 minutes at 9 pm to investigate.

Relax. I have made EVERY concern of collectors a priority and have ZERO unresolved customer service issues.

BG

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Thanks for looking into it.

I am relaxed.

I'm not crazy.

Doesn't anybody even look at these things though? You have to admit the handwriting is pretty far off in each example.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for looking into it.

I am relaxed.

I'm not crazy.

Doesn't anybody even look at these things though? You have to admit the handwriting is pretty far off in each example.

We get in 20,000 plus autographs..
We screen the cards for damage , but cannot perform thorough analysis..

We will investigate ASAP!
BG

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
We get in 20,000 plus autographs..
We screen the cards for damage , but cannot perform thorough analysis..

We will investigate ASAP!
BG

Understood.

Funny to think that a player could inscribe his cards "XXXX You" and it would get inserted into packs.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
We would see that!

We actually "suggest" what inscriptions the player should sign...

We read them, but do not conduct thorough handwriting analysis.. BG

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Brian Kelly was a great coach.......are you XXXXing kidding me no way that was written by a player.

"I survived coach killy"would be far more likely.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
We are still working in this issue.. Cierre's cell phone is not in working order at present..

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
He assured us he did all inscriptions and will be recording a video stating this.. Stay tuned! BG

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm sorry, but I still call BS. Unless he has a bi-polar writing style, there's no way he did those inscriptions.

He could say he's an astrophysicist in a video, that doesn't mean it's true.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts