Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question...listing on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riq0422

Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles
I thought someone on this site might be able to help me...Has anyone ever paid someone to list cards on Ebay for them?
If so how did it work?

I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of and with the kids absolutely no time to do it.
Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Wes

OG
Administrator
riq0422 said:
I thought someone on this site might be able to help me...Has anyone ever paid someone to list cards on Ebay for them?
If so how did it work?

I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of and with the kids absolutely no time to do it.

Thanks

Usually there is a commission - between maybe 15-25% of the final price.

I'll do it!

riq0422

Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles
LLWesMan said:
riq0422 said:
If so how did it work?

Thanks

I'll do it!
mredsox89 said:
Yea, i would say somewhere between 10-20% of the final value plus all the fees
jacobbocce72 said:
i'll do it! :)

I realize ther would be commission involved but what usually happens? do you list my cards under your ebay user ID you get paid for it and I ship? or would the money come directly to me? if any of your are serious about doing it PM me any details.

EDIT here is a link to my site http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/riq0422/ ( not completely updated) so you have an Idea of what I'm looking to get rid of

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
riq0422 said:
LLWesMan said:
riq0422 said:
If so how did it work?

Thanks

I'll do it!
mredsox89 said:
jacobbocce72 said:

I realize ther would be commission involved but what usually happens? do you list my cards under your ebay user ID you get paid for it and I ship? or would the money come directly to me? if any of your are serious about doing it PM me any details.

I might be up for it. This is how I would do it. You tell me the cards you want listed and provide scans, then i list with my paypal account as the payment option, then when i receive all the money I total it up and take into account both listing, FV, and paypal fees.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
riq0422 said:
LLWesMan said:
riq0422 said:
If so how did it work?

Thanks

I'll do it!
mredsox89 said:
jacobbocce72 said:

EDIT here is a link to my site http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/riq0422/ ( not completely updated) so you have an Idea of what I'm looking to get rid of

pm sent

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I've sold consignment before. I got 10-15% commission on the FVF and all the fees. I would send the cards out and send the balance after the commisision and fees to the consignee.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Anybody who has another eBay seller dump their cards should pick a seller who has quantity and quality feedback. Very high feedback scores usually get you better hammer prices and it is entirely possible to get more money after paying some commission than if you listed yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts