Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Questionable find at a store! Please help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
Lol,These are standard swingman batting gloves.

Nothing special,They can be purchased at Dicks.

Sorry.

A_Pharis

Yeah, No game used equipment ever gets to a retailer. It wouldn't make sense. The player issue stuff does. So far, I've picked up Tony Gwynn Jr. Batting Gloves, Kurt Suzuki Shin Guards, Jorge Posada Nike Chest Protector, Jason Kendall Chest Protector...and now Griffey Swingman's. I'm not seeking their value to sell, I'm looking to see if their worth getting autographed. I have a friend who worked for Nike, I showed him and he said he's never seen them...he's going to find out more about them. Thank you for the thorough answers. Cheers!

I hope he's good at getting coffee.

Seriously, are you still trying to push that they are anything other than retail gloves? I even showed you more - and a large Griffey collector even spoke up. If in your head they are player issued, then power to you... but you asked for opinions here. IMO, you got a lot of facts that you are choosing to ignore. Good luck.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
As for whether or not these are worth getting autographed...I've had non player issue photographs worth $5 autographed and I've had non game used baseballs worth $15 autographed...So I see no hesitation in getting non game used, non player issue batting gloves worth $30 autographed.

Members online