Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Race To Easter 1976 SSPC Project>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I have 22 cards that I'm sending out that I think I can get signed. Not all will go out tomorrow, though.
DANNY

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
...would we consider waiting until Monday to mail out? Does not seem fair for some to mail out while others do not have their cards. I have written 7-8 letters and have my cards but certainly could use the weekend to get more organized. Either way this will be fun. Thanks again @Lancemountain for doing this for us.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
You can hold off till Monday but I just looked up the tracking and everyone is looking either delivered or out for delivery tomorrow which is what the original target was.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Actually looks like I lied, Don's package seems to be "off the grid"

January 15, 2014 , 4:42 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19176
January 14, 2014
Depart USPS Sort Facility
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19176

January 14, 2014 , 11:00 pm
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19176
January 14, 2014 , 6:10 pm
Dispatched to Sort Facility
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19103
January 14, 2014 , 11:17 am
Acceptance
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19103
January 12, 2014

Electronic Shipping Info Received

Sp let's hold till Monday to be fair

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
You can hold off till Monday but I just looked up the tracking and everyone is looking either delivered or out for delivery tomorrow which is what the original target was.

Think mine is at my building. Won't be able to start to write obviously tomorrow and maybe Saturday a few can go out.

No axe to grind if some are mailing a bunch out tomorrow. I was a week behind last time because of this too. It's a long deal except for th first card back bonus lol

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
False alarm, package wasn't cards. Guess I'll get mine tomorrow night with the mail hopefully.

I'm cool with whatever start y'all.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I say mail em out tomorrow! I don't care if I don't get "first received" points. I just want to see as many returns as a group as possible. That extra three days could be the difference between getting a couple of returns before the cutoff or getting them too late for the project.

Members online

Latest posts