Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rare Andrei Bargnani Auto Card Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crosby87

Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
Ok So A while ago I pulled this rookie auto of andrei barnani. It is numbered to 2/25 And is a Signature Sensation Auto card,
Is this card worth anything. I know nothing about basketball cards and I can't find any others of this card.
Ignore the other card in the scan.

Scan10148-1.jpg

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
The low # should add some value, but the fact that it is not a "true rc", is a sticker( not sure, but looked to be the case?) , and from a lower end set probably limits the appeal somewhat IMO.

I did see a recent sale of a rookie year Ovation auto #'d 25 for $11.50, so figure it compares most to that. So I'd guess it is realistically worth like $10-20. Though too bad you didn't sell a couple years ago, I did well with a few of his cards during his rookie year - and from what i saw, if you're looking to sell, you may be able to get more money if you open it up to international bidders.

crosby87

Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
rymflaherty said:
The low # should add some value, but the fact that it is not a "true rc", is a sticker( not sure, but looked to be the case?) , and from a lower end set probably limits the appeal somewhat IMO.

I did see a recent sale of a rookie year Ovation auto #'d 25 for $11.50, so figure it compares most to that. So I'd guess it is realistically worth like $10-20. Though too bad you didn't sell a couple years ago, I did well with a few of his cards during his rookie year - and from what i saw, if you're looking to sell, you may be able to get more money if you open it up to international bidders.

Man that sucks, I was seeing cards similiar to mine going for 60-100 dollars on ebay when I first got it his rookie year.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
If you can wait to sell/trade I would. He just began to become fantasy basketball relevant last year and could take another jump this year. Never under estimate the impact of fantasy value on card values.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
crosby87 said:
rymflaherty said:

Man that sucks, I was seeing cards similiar to mine going for 60-100 dollars on ebay when I first got it his rookie year.

Hopefully if you're selling you'll find someone that really needs that specific card. I sold his Sp authentic rc redemption for like $90 his rookie year - and now you can pick up the Exquisite for around that price.

I'd have to agree with the above poster, as he's capable of putting together a good season - and while it probably wouldn't reach the hype of his rookie year, at the right time it could double from what i said (or just hope i'm an idiot and I'm wrong on my value assessment :p )

Members online

Latest posts