Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rarely seen monster hits auction...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
The toughest modern RC PSA10 there is with only 24 of them out there.

It worries me that it has been through Heritage Auctions twice and it's a recent reslab though.

BarryBonds762

Feb 9, 2021
Doesn't look like a 10. Chipping on bottom of card, Fish eye under C in Ricky under blue border, White snow effect dots in A's banner, Off center back. Solid 9. Who ever got this graded you know PSA called them and said hey we'll give you a 10 if you pay up. Either that or there in the PSA club if you know what I mean.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
The toughest modern RC PSA10 there is with only 24 of them out there.

It worries me that it has been through Heritage Auctions twice and it's a recent reslab though.
I was not aware of that. Interesting piece of information, I'm not sure what to make of it. Could thye have been trying to "set the market" and then go ahead with a real sale on ebay?

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I was not aware of that. Interesting piece of information, I'm not sure what to make of it. Could thye have been trying to "set the market" and then go ahead with a real sale on ebay?

The market for a legit PSA10 is what is is. There are less than 25 of them. My concern is the amount of trimming associated with Heritage Auctions and cards that have passed through there.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
Doesn't look like a 10. Chipping on bottom of card, Fish eye under C in Ricky under blue border, White snow effect dots in A's banner, Off center back. Solid 9. Who ever got this graded you know PSA called them and said hey we'll give you a 10 if you pay up. Either that or there in the PSA club if you know what I mean.
Preferential grading. I believe it.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Preferential grading. I believe it.

Here is a little grading guide I made. On the left you see your score if you don't have buddies at the company, and on the right is a "less than gem" getting a 10 due to ulterior reasons. :cool:

4yayx8.jpg

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Here is a little grading guide I made. On the left you see your score if you don't have buddies at the company, and on the right is a "less than gem" getting a 10 due to ulterior reasons. :cool:

4yayx8.jpg

The one on the right IS the one who actually graded it!

BarryBonds762

Feb 9, 2021
The difference in selling price between BGS 9.5's and PSA 10's amaze me.
Yeah the price difference is insane. I'm watching one of the 9.5 Hendersons and the seller just sent an offer of 36,000 to every watcher. That seems like a steal to me. Who ever bought the PSA 10 Henderson got ripped off.

Members online

Latest posts