Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Razor oval office 6 sold out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
If I didn't get a spot in this one, would someone be willing to release one of their multi-spots in this one? I'm bummed Justin didn't put me in for a spot automatically, but I understand why you wouldn't have done that. If you keep breaking these Justin, could you just Auto-spot me one slot in them.

Thnk you! Bill

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Bill Menard said:
If I didn't get a spot in this one, would someone be willing to release one of their multi-spots in this one? I'm bummed Justin didn't put me in for a spot automatically, but I understand why you wouldn't have done that. If you keep breaking these Justin, could you just Auto-spot me one slot in them.

Thnk you! Bill

You are in Bill.

I'm going to start another one. Do you want spot 2?

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
of course i want spot 2!
Every one of these you list should look like this:

1. Justinmandawg
2. Bill Menard

Justin - 7 of these...seven.

I knew we could get 5, but I really didn't thing we'd get THIS many! It's pretty awesome. Plus, I'm glad you're letting those of us involved since break 1 roll the funds at this point :) Very kind of you and certainly appreciated at the price point we are approaching!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Re: Razor oval office 6

Moonlight Graham said:
I am in for 1 spot

I was born in Springfield, Ill. and have been to Lincolns House and also New Salem... If Jaypers (Springfield) also takes a spot, karma would almost guarantee a Lincoln cut...

Karma never smiles upon me.

Members online

Latest posts