Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Received package with no card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I just read the entire thread again and the writing was on the wall when Nick posted and then stopped at post #15 or so and just let the posts continue. This situation is sad and its too bad this Nick character doesn't drop back in here and explain himself or what happened...

so do we ban him from the site? Shady shady shady... Can someone PM me his various eBay IDs so I can BLOCK please.

-Mac

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
I just read the entire thread again and the writing was on the wall when Nick posted and then stopped at post #15 or so and just let the posts continue. This situation is sad and its too bad this Nick character doesn't drop back in here and explain himself or what happened...

so do we ban him from the site? Shady shady shady... Can someone PM me his various eBay IDs so I can BLOCK please.

-Mac

He has been banned. It shows as his status under his name in his posts.

A_Pharis

Just wanted to point out that when Nick posted the card in the "Pick up thread" that was pointed out - the scan he used was from the auction. He posted it prior to actually "getting" it.

Doesn't change the fact of the matter, but it's not like he was showing off that he actually had it in his possession.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Just wanted to point out that when Nick posted the card in the "Pick up thread" that was pointed out - the scan he used was from the auction. He posted it prior to actually "getting" it.

Doesn't change the fact of the matter, but it's not like he was showing off that he actually had it in his possession.

It was a stolen scan but then to claim you received an empty package and then say the card is counterfeit is contradicting

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
The buyer claimed empty package
Then the buyer posted the card on another forum in a pickup thread
Then the buyer deleted all photobuckets and posts from that forum
Then the buyer claimed card was counterfiet

Then the buyer won his claim ::facepalm::

People that know him personally here would do the hobby as a whole a favor to out this guy and keep on him if he shows up at shows. This is a whole new level of dirtbag

This is an atrocious post, the buyer posted the card in a pickup forum before it arrived, which is common among people who either flip or trade cards very frequently. Second or third uninformed post by you in this forum but yet you went after me, someone whose actually met him.

But seriously my one point I wanted to make before is that Nick had cards well over $140 in SV and many many ones at that, so why this and why now? All I'm saying is I think it would have been nice to hear his side of the story, who knows if that miller guy is even telling the truth. It's hard to figure out exactly what happened when you have only one side, usually some explanations arise when you hear both sides. Given the evidence there's something very, very fishy that's going on from Nick's end but I'd think someone whose been on eBay and the boards awhile IF they wanted to scam, they'd find an auction with a buyer with low feedback, one who doesn't post on a major card website. So while the evidence is obviously piled pretty high against Nick to the point where he's incredibly shady regardless of what actually happened I'm personally just wondering why now on a $140 SV card from a reputable buyer?

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I don't care one way or the other and didn't feel like looking back through days old thread. I just feel bad for everyone in the future who actually does receive an empty package. This witchhunt sure as hell proved that you shouldn't post.

And to save everyone the trouble...I'm clueless, I'm a dirtbag, I'm (insert whatever)

Read the thread

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia

And I'd like to point out that This isnt able to be proven one way or the other. He could have simply gotten lazy and used the sellers scan. He posted that pickup three days after it was mailed yet a few days before tracking says delivered. Could go either way and no one but Nick can say for sure.

This is an atrocious post, the buyer posted the card in a pickup forum before it arrived, which is common among people who either flip or trade cards very frequently. Second or third uninformed post by you in this forum but yet you went after me, someone whose actually met him.

But seriously my one point I wanted to make before is that Nick had cards well over $140 in SV and many many ones at that, so why this and why now? All I'm saying is I think it would have been nice to hear his side of the story, who knows if that miller guy is even telling the truth. It's hard to figure out exactly what happened when you have only one side, usually some explanations arise when you hear both sides. Given the evidence there's something very, very fishy that's going on from Nick's end but I'd think someone whose been on eBay and the boards awhile IF they wanted to scam, they'd find an auction with a buyer with low feedback, one who doesn't post on a major card website. So while the evidence is obviously piled pretty high against Nick to the point where he's incredibly shady regardless of what actually happened I'm personally just wondering why now on a $140 SV card from a reputable buyer?

He was testing the waters to see what he could get away with. Hopefully this was the first and last time he tries to pull this. I find it very hard to believe that the seller was trying to pull off a "buyers" scam.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
And I'd like to point out that This isnt able to be proven one way or the other. He could have simply gotten lazy and used the sellers scan. He posted that pickup three days after it was mailed yet a few days before tracking says delivered. Could go either way and no one but Nick can say for sure.

yes and then deleted the pictures and his photobucket after everything started to cave in on him. Did he once post his side the 50 times he looked at the topic prior to being banned? No, he deleted all the evidence and closed shop. I know if it was me I would be here telling you this right from the jump, I would be blowing up scans just in case it reappears, Not going back and deleting my photobucket and running away. Sorry but no one is buying that And if you are i truly feel bad for you. Cause honestly give me 1 logical reason for these actions?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts