Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Recent slab pickups / grading

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
As many board members know having participated in my monthly BGS & PSA subs I'm always getting slabs back from grading and sending more stuff in to be protected. Many I just send it for protective purposes so I can handle regularly without damaging and some for future re-sale.

Feel free to post your own stuff. I figured I'd start a thread dedicated solely to slab pickups in order to not clog up the monthly pick up thread :?

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Was finally able to locate the first two to rescan for the insurance company to make them happy
They need to be able to see them physically for the underwriters to insure them

The 2004 LCC Marble Blue auto is a recent slab that came back

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
More recently returned slabs. Need to locate my base Leaf # 80 and slab it.
Just back are these two slabs

And scanning these made me go find my Prior slabbed Leaf Platinum = and I just realized after 9 years its mislabeled !! Geesh the stuff you miss when your in a rush and scanning. Funny how I never caught it.

Also recently back are these two. Easier back then to just change a label in the production process
Absolute, Leaf, Playoff Honors and Studio all looked remarkably similar back then.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
I've got an order about to head to dallas for slabbing
Hopefully Joe made up the difference you needed. If not see me I'll assist. As you know I run my own bulks and have my own pricing but you won't be the first persons subs who I've hopped on and helped ;) Anytime Chris you know I'll assist any way I can.

Believe I showed off my Garciaparra Die cut Fantasy Team Gem a while ago in the 90's thread. Here are both Clemens examples the base and the Die Cut

Also added my 1999 Prism Red slab lately as well. Have a bunch more Reds from that series not slabbed yet. I'm scanning some additions from 2000 right now will post in a bit

Last edited:

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
The first 2000 item is one I'm sure many love- the Retrofractor. Thanks to Justin (f2tornado) for another wonderful addition!!

The rest of the 2000 that came back were all Pacific related from various sets I am trying to complete
The Gold is an upgradehad a 7.5 before . If you know anything about Pacifics you know I am very pleased with Mint grades.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
As anyone who has cards in this series knows takes forever to locate anything
Think I have about 60 of the 140 Clemens has. Starting to inventory stuff while slabbing so I can start figuring it all out

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
RECENT PSA SLABS
================

Bunch of low pop stuff mixed in. Ripken and Griffey stuff always has submitters.
The rest- just HOF collectors and player guys so tough to locate the gems
Bunch here for my BGS/PSA registries and some for resale PSA wise.

RECENT BGS SLABS ( more of the 2005 Leaf Sportscasters scanned seems I skipped a bunch )
==============

NEWLY SCANNED 2005 PRIME CUTS SLABS
===========================

Last edited:

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Only 1 card back recently but I'm sure [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] would appreciate it !! Pulled from a 2003 Finest box I cracked in the box break section a few months ago. Subbed it under a 30 day special.

Members online

Latest posts