Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Red Sox - Yankees Game 2 Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
The Sox cant mount anything close to scoring and the Yankees come inches away from scoring every inning. Sorry Sox fans but I think its over this inning. We have been lucky too many times in this game for the Yankees not to capatilize at some point.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
MallCopKJ said:
The Sox cant mount anything close to scoring and the Yankees come inches away from scoring every inning. Sorry Sox fans but I think its over this inning. We have been lucky too many times in this game for the Yankees not to capatilize at some point.

I like how they're discussing Tazawa like he can pitch a few innings if they need it since he was a starter. Like the kid is going to really pitch multiple innings without giving up a run in his first major league appearance?

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
MallCopKJ said:

This was my thought - the Yankees won't go scoreless much longer. Teixeira takes care of it.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
A_Pharis said:
Man. In the past few years, Drew has gone from the lesser of the Drew brothers to a decent star.
Dude. He's making $14M/year and is batting .250. He occasionally makes unreal plays (that catch, the homers against Cleveland in the ALCS in 07) but over the course of a season, he's mediocre at best.

Members online

Latest posts