Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Redemptions - What is Topps fulfillment process?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Well I think Topps def trolls this site because this morning my redemption is now marked "shipped" but no additional info... lets see how long this takes. Still doesn't answer my question for why someone else received their card weeks before me. O well, it's a PC item and I wasn't going to flip it but if I was going to flip it, I'd be pissed I was left out to dry while someone else hit the market with it.

Now to wait on the other three Belle redemption's ::facepalm::

Like I said. Mine has said shipped since may 22

sharktitanfan

Aug 31, 2008
Good luck on your redemption. The tracking number is certainly promising. The whole redemption process is frustrating. I have a couple football redemptions from 2012 still pending and a couple more recent baseball redemption's from 2013. I check the site every once in a while to see if things have changed, but I've basically accepted this horrible reality.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good luck on your redemption. The tracking number is certainly promising. The whole redemption process is frustrating. I have a couple football redemptions from 2012 still pending and a couple more recent baseball redemption's from 2013. I check the site every once in a while to see if things have changed, but I've basically accepted this horrible reality.
Damn, 2012?! When do they expire? When will you pull the plug and just have them replace it?

I have three more Belle redemptions and I will probably wait as long as Topps will let me to replace them because I only collect Albert Belle and I'd be pissed if they never were created and sent to me.

sharktitanfan

Aug 31, 2008
Damn, 2012?! When do they expire? When will you pull the plug and just have them replace it?

I have three more Belle redemptions and I will probably wait as long as Topps will let me to replace them because I only collect Albert Belle and I'd be pissed if they never were created and sent to me.
Can't remember when they expire. Do I have to call them directly to replace them or is there a link on the redemption site? These are not PC items, so I wouldn't mind replacing them I guess. Hope you get your Albert Belle's you have been waiting on soon.

I have waited on a bunch yet. What I found odd is the 2012 A&G has Ewa Mataya framed mini relic (or so it says). I've waited so long I found her on Facebook and asked. She has no knowledge and never did anything with Topps. Very nice lady. Now what? Did her agent have somethjng to do with it?
Who knows. Wonder if I press her if she will take Topps to court. Cut me in on it? Joking!!!! Settle down.
Comments?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Can't remember when they expire. Do I have to call them directly to replace them or is there a link on the redemption site? These are not PC items, so I wouldn't mind replacing them I guess. Hope you get your Albert Belle's you have been waiting on soon.
Some other guys might be able to provide you with better insights than me but first, the expiration date should be on the redemption card (which had the code) if you still have that. Second, if you call Topps they'll be able to tell you and I believe that you can just ask them to replace the redemption due to time and I think they ask you for the top three things (people, sports, teams, etc.) that you collect and then they try and send you something that has a replacement value. Clearly some people are happy but sounds like most are not happy when they see what Topps sends as similar value lol.

Good luck!

Members online