Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rehashing old topics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Some people have really REALLY small dicks, therefore to feel better about themselves, they need to be a dick just for having that small dick, because you know if they had a big dick, they wouldnt have to be such a big dick on the interwebs.

Dude, i didn't even say anything.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
If I had read this thread without 'knowing' some of the users that responded I'm not sure I'd be thrilled about staying. Why can't users just let threads die if you don't like them (maybe I should start this next sunday lol)?

And in fairness, I saw this when there was 1 reply....now...we are at 21.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Some people have really REALLY small dicks, therefore to feel better about themselves, they need to be a dick just for having that small dick, because you know if they had a big dick, they wouldnt have to be such a big dick on the interwebs.

But do they drive large trucks?

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I've bumped really old threads because they pertained to my question and didn't want to start a new topic that already been started before.

This notice is required by law.

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
The only problem I had was when someone made literally the same topic with a tiny modification right on top of another. I don't mind rehashes, sometimes it sparks a new direction of the old conversation. I'd love a new card room thread with new pictures. Love looking at everyone's setups.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
The only problem I had was when someone made literally the same topic with a tiny modification right on top of another. I don't mind rehashes, sometimes it sparks a new direction of the old conversation. I'd love a new card room thread with new pictures. Love looking at everyone's setups.

But wasnt that done months ago with magicpapas glass cabinet being shown for the record leading 3,521st time?

Members online

Latest posts