Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

request for a banner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
im starting a blog on wordpress and i would like a banner for the top of my page
that says moxacaine in a thin font with some type of sports related background. maybe a pic of old baseball equipment or something.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
moxacaine said:
im starting a blog on wordpress and i would like a banner for the top of my page
that says moxacaine in a thin font with some type of sports related background. maybe a pic of old baseball equipment or something.
Do you know the dimensions?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
shuedini said:
moxacaine said:
Do you know the dimensions?

730x140

can you use this please?

7272006Chicago-Pittsburgh_Baseball_1908.jpg

thanks

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
Just a quick little something.
moxacaine.png
Let me know if it's even close to what you had in mind. If not...feel free to give a little direction. Don't worry about being nit picky. :D

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
dont think i care for that font. and could you just make the lettering cover the top half of the pic?

i appreciate the help

Members online

Latest posts