Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Retail Blaster: Double your money

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
With hobby prices totally out of control, retail is the only easy choice...if you can find them.

Totally agree about hobby/jumbo. The liklihood of getting your money back from a hobby purchase is unlikly, but the chance keeps drawing people to those. With the Strasburg chrome coming out approximately 1 every other, at least for me and the possibility for blue/gold/orange and the retail only purple, give me retail.

wem1472

May 22, 2010
You people must live in the middle of no where land if Walmart has 15 of them on the shelves! You can find retail ANYWHERE around here and mean for miles!
It's LONG gone.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
jjj7880 said:
JEBJJA said:
I sold this before the put it on the shelf. I took both from the sealed case with the yellow tape and put it on as soon as I got home.....and look what I got for it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0514178539

Wow what a misleading auction! Strasburg auto's are not in retail and you put it in the title. People probably think they can get a Strasburg auto in one of those boxes.

That's also not a picture of a blaster box, right? No way a blaster should even approach 90, regardless of how hot the product is

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
That was a picture of the blaster box. That is why is was that small. Couldn't get a good scan of it so I stole the pic. from another auction. I put it on so quick as I one day auction, I had no idea what you could get from it. It was listed before they put them on shelves ANYWHERE.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
JEBJJA said:
That was a picture of the blaster box. That is why is was that small. Couldn't get a good scan of it so I stole the pic. from another auction. I put it on so quick as I one day auction, I had no idea what you could get from it. It was listed before they put them on shelves ANYWHERE.

Suuuuuper.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Got a link to it? I was famous and didn't know it. I honestly thought you could get anything in it like other blasters because Topps it good like that. I do have perfect feedback so I didn't mean to mislead anyone. And got good feedback from the buyer to boot.

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
This guy probably figured while he was feeling up all the packs looking for the "hot packs" in his other auctions he might as well take a chance and throw a box on.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
i have 2 listed for $39.95 dlvd with priority shipping and i've only had ridiculously low offers ($20-25)

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
JEBJJA said:
Got a link to it? I was famous and didn't know it. I honestly thought you could get anything in it like other blasters because Topps it good like that. I do have perfect feedback so I didn't mean to mislead anyone. And got good feedback from the buyer to boot.
That auction is misleading in title. The box has the odds of what you can get and the autos in the boxes. I hope you realize you mislead the buyer but the buyer should have done his homework.

The 41.00 auction more accurate for what they go for now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts