Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I can't find my box of cards that has my Pinnacle Museums and AP's other Press Proofs and such. I think I'm psyching myself out over it. This is why I want everything in 1 or 2 5000ct box with toploaders or one-screws. FU¢K!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I can't find my box of cards that has my Pinnacle Museums and AP's other Press Proofs and such. I think I'm psyching myself out over it. This is why I want everything in 1 or 2 5000ct box with toploaders or one-screws. FU¢K!

Its always in the last place you look............. so look there first ;)

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Of the top of my head all I can remember is Pinnacle Museums and Artist's Proofs from 95-97, Donruss Collections and Prized. Not too worried about the holograms except the SilverStar prototype. Maybe I'll look again tomorrow or this weekend.

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
Hey guys,

Not sure if any of you saw the 2001 Topps Employee on Ebay last night, I sent the seller a message and made him an offer which he accepted. I paid Paypal as a gift as he requested. Today without any notice, I have a refund in my inbox, with the explanation that I put a comment in the Gift message and they charged him the fees. (BS). My refund was for the total plus the fees. Challenged him on it, and now he's playing the "I'll relist it on Ebay". Sellers remorse. Not sure if any of you guys offered on it, but I'm just putting it out there. Seller ID [h=1]poloboyclh4et7
s.gif
[/h]
Not cool in my book at all....

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
A couple of quick ones while I have a moment:

#1) I'm sure you all know this (I'm usually the last to see), but since no one shared yet, maybe there's one out there who hasn't. Leaf is selling this direct via ebay. There are apparently 70 made (according to them). Its the base card of that leaping Rickey near 2nd base that I've seen a ton of autos for. The card is reasonably priced (I thought) at $4.99. Some still available. <ebay>230929751453</ebay>

#2) I was doing some basic research...and doesn't anyone find it odd that there seem to be so many Rickey swatch and memorabilia cards of Dodgers, Angels, and Blue Jays uniforms? He only played 30 games, 32 games, and 44 games respectively for each. Did he change jerseys every half-inning and sell 9 at the end of each game? It just seems strange to me.

#3) That Adam Eaton thing is funny. The lost museums, APs, etc is not funny. Hopefully you find them soon. The BS pulled by the Topps Employee card is BS too. REVOLT!

Go Phillies in 2013!

Members online

Latest posts