Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Hello.

I know I've show this stamp a couple of times, buy this time I would like to let you know that it is available. Please let me know if you have any offers before it heads to the bay:

Thanks in advance

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
Ha, so you are going to want eleventy-billion?

If that is your bid, I will go eleventy-billion and one!

Seriously, I would love to get this, but I have no idea what I could offer, or what it is worth. It is stuck to the paper, yes? That makes it interesting if so, and that also gives it more context than just the stamp on its own. I always like oddities as such. If it goes on the 'bay, let us know!

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
If that is your bid, I will go eleventy-billion and one!

Seriously, I would love to get this, but I have no idea what I could offer, or what it is worth. It is stuck to the paper, yes? That makes it interesting if so, and that also gives it more context than just the stamp on its own. I always like oddities as such. If it goes on the 'bay, let us know!

Yep, it is on the album. I will take it away, with a lot of caution. Will put the surgical skills to work. I would like to keep the rest of the album, it's not complete, but has a decent number of stamps.

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
It's a one of a kind for sure, not sure how to even guess what it would be worth being stuck, then unstuck. I'm sure the album is tough to part with, but wouldn't it be better to leave it where it lies?

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
Anybody interested in a 2005 Donruss Classics 1/1 Rickey Henderson / Bo Jackson dual autographed Classic Combos card?

Last edited:

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
Anybody interested in a 2005 Donruss Classics 1/1 Rickey Henderson / Bo Jackson dual autographed Classic Combos card?

Of course we are interested. Silly question. :D Question really is, is anyone going to cough up the dough. I wish I could afford it right now, Bo knows cool, and a 1/1 with Henderson is totally cool!!!! I don't even have enough good stuff to trade :cry:

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
Of course we are interested. Silly question. :D Question really is, is anyone going to cough up the dough. I wish I could afford it right now, Bo knows cool, and a 1/1 with Henderson is totally cool!!!! I don't even have enough good stuff to trade :cry:

Ha, good point. I have a very good local offer that I am looking at. Bo Jackson fanatics in Kansas City are crazy about their Bo. Rickey is just an added bonus.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Guess you must have the magic touch, because I got a text saying 200 for it... Or maybe someone was looking to turn a profit?

I do have a "don't ******** me" demeanor at card shows but this guy quoted me direct at 4:00ish on Saturday. Not sure if he changed his price with competition or he came down for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts