Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pbleeker78

Jun 23, 2018
Happy Opening Day everybody!

KuDwuYN.jpg

Wow! :eek:

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
Hey guys, how is everybody doing? I ran across this eBay post for the 1983 Ajax dog food Henderson card and saw the price being asked and nearly fell off my seat.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/263904864839

Anybody know how rare these really are? I laugh because I pulled out my binders of RH’s and on Page 1 I see the same card. Frankly, mine is in much better condition and just sitting in a regular 9 pager - see below. IMG_0411.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

rickey-24

Aug 15, 2015
There's a lot of these insane prices on Ebay. I guess the idea is that if somone doesn't know any better, when the seller offers a huge discount of $500, it's supposed to look like a deal. I picked up my Ajax dog food card for $45 this year, and I saw another on Ebay go for $60 last year, so that seems to be the going price lately.

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
There's a lot of these insane prices on Ebay. I guess the idea is that if somone doesn't know any better, when the seller offers a huge discount of $500, it's supposed to look like a deal. I picked up my Ajax dog food card for $45 this year, and I saw another on Ebay go for $60 last year, so that seems to be the going price lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA

I think between 45 and 70 is what I have seen based on condition, and these are sensitive due to the black borders.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Can someone please tell me how to get in touch with RickeyRules on ebay? I think his name is George Chernisky - does anyone have his email address?

Members online