Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
henderson939 said:
Matsuicollector said:
Leffer said:
Ken, that card is serial #'d to 25.

It sure is :)

Though I think the only yankee uni sterling herdersons are from 2006. Could be wrong though.

I cant get to my cards right now, but I thought there was a 2010 TTT Yankees Henderson. Do you just collect Yankees cards? I have a cool Henderson NYC Transit Authority sign. I have one auto'ed and a few not auto'ed. Not sure if I want to move the auto one though. I had it signed at the King of Kings show in NJ back in 97-98.

I really only do cards, so if I moved the Henderson it would have to be for another Yankee uni auto to replace it. Sounds like a neat item though.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Matsuicollector said:
Leffer said:
Ken, that card is serial #'d to 25.

It sure is :)

Though I think the only yankee uni sterling herdersons are from 2006. Could be wrong though.

Is it #24/25? You know... just... out of curiousity. I don't have an on card Yankees auto. Nor do I have that blue auto. But I wish I did!! As far as I can tell, it's the only Mirror Blue I'm missing....

2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Bat Blue LGD 222 #24/50
2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Blue LGD 222 #024/50
2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Fabric Position Blue LGD Jsy 222 #024/100

Taliasen

Feb 3, 2011
Michigan
Beckett to charge for My organize!

Sorry if this is old or reposted news.

Beckett Organize - The World's Most Complete Online Collecting Tool

And we mean this. With Organize you can:

Create collections
Move collections to folders
Add items to multiple collections
Duplicate a single item for multiple conditions
Set up for trade, sale or buying
Change a raw card to a graded card, including the grade from major grading companies
Sort by card description, quantities, condition, print run, or attributes
View the image gallery, if available, for that item
View collection stats
Calculate the value of your collection with an Online Price Guide purchase
One of our main goals with the new site is to keep performance levels high. We have made vast improvements and find very few problems. Most are solved by utilizing Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or even Internet Explorer 9. If you are using Internet Explorer 8, please DO NOT use Beckett.com while it is in compatibility mode. Turning off compatibility mode will correct the formatting problems.

In order to continue these enhancements, on May 11th we will begin charging a yearly fee of $19.99 for the use of Organize. This is less than $2.00 a month to manage your personal collections and allow us to keep adding features and providing the website support you need.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
yeah, poo on those guys. I had a cool picture to demonstrate this, but I must have deleted it out of my bucket.

smiley_horseshit.gifsmiley_horseshit.gif
footer-logo.gif

There. I reconstructed it. Bigger and better than ever. :lol:

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Welcome to the Rickey thread Brian! Cool avatar!

kryslarry said:
henderson939 said:
Does anyone know where I can find a McCormick Distilleries Elvis Karate Decanter? Thank you, thank you very much in advance.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Elvis-McCormick...ultDomain_0&hash=item43a6d29646#ht_982wt_1141

This kind of thing?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ELVIS-PRESLEY-T...ultDomain_0&hash=item415917ea4d#ht_926wt_1141

or this?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I somehow missed this little bit of the thread. Sorry Larry, there was another thread where I got a little crazy and made a post that was just a picture of Karate Elvis. If you're feeling bored, here it is: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=131835

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Thanks. That pic was taken by Bill Greenblatt of United Press International at the 09 HOF Induction. I had about 10 jerseys with me because I wasn't sure which one I might want to wear. Had my mom, dad and fiance all wear one as well.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
One of these days I'll bring my collection from my moms house. I'll see about posting some pictures later today too. Here's one from 2010 Induction. Met a guy on street and he snapped this for me. Compliments of John Montalbano (guy on street).

RickeyHOF.jpg

chipperjfan10

Mar 31, 2011
hey guys im new to the forum but ive always collected rickey and chipper jones. and yes i woul love that extra 2011 bobble head. Look forward to being involved in the thread!

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
henderson939 said:
Does anyone here need a 2011 bobblehead? I have an extra.

Does anyone have, or can they get their hands on, or show me where to get a ticket stub with Rickey on it from that game? I've seen a few with bobble head auctions, but not individually.

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
chipperjfan10 said:
hey guys im new to the forum but ive always collected rickey and chipper jones. and yes i woul love that extra 2011 bobble head. Look forward to being involved in the thread!
Always liked Chipper Jones. Thought he was one of the best to watch. Welcome to the thread. Post some pics, watch us all drool! :D

Members online

Latest posts