Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
This seems like a good one to have acquiredView attachment 357339

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That one was only available via mail-in offer (which is why is has no tabs at the bottom). I have it in the entire team set :) SWEET. If you got the one with a real autograph (not the facsimile)... that was the Grand Prize (1of1). I wish that would surface so I could see what it looks like and if it even exists.

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
That one was only available via mail-in offer (which is why is has no tabs at the bottom). I have it in the entire team set :) SWEET. If you got the one with a real autograph (not the facsimile)... that was the Grand Prize (1of1). I wish that would surface so I could see what it looks like and if it even exists.

Hard to believe only 14 of the facsimile have ever been graded. Never a 10, only (7) 9’s. Wonder what the PR of these were, but must be low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
Hey if anyone wants a cheap serial numbered card (SN125) with Rickey having a guest appearance on the front, use this as search text in ebay: "2003 Upper Deck MVP Gold Brandon Phillips #61". Happy hunting :)

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
I'll give you another one that is hard to come by (SN25) and with a relatively cheap starting bid. If you want to see a card with Rickey as an "honorable mention" on the back, search ebay for "Carl Crawford 2005 Playoff Prestige Xtra Bases" (which I think is ebay Item # 196436373378). Good luck!

Members online

Latest posts