Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Riots In San Fran!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mannyramirezcollec

Apr 11, 2009
TBTwinsFan said:
I watched a show once, and they were at a school, and they brought in a new student from MN. He was fat, wearing overalls, had a cheesy smile, and spoke with a horrible accent. His hobbies were churning butter.

Sorry I didn't clarify...

Well now that doesnt make your original post sound so stupid

DAMN HOLLYWOOD...(shakes fist at air)

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
TBTwinsFan said:
I watched a show once, and they were at a school, and they brought in a new student from MN. He was fat, wearing overalls, had a cheesy smile, and spoke with a horrible accent. His hobbies were churning butter.

I'm glad your clarified, so:

On behalf of Hollywood, I apologize to all Minnesotans who have been offended by the countless, harsh stereotypes laden unfairly on the fine denizens of Minnesota.

Now, don't you have snow to shovel?

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
js0000001 said:
When I think of riots in San Fransisco I just imagine a gang of fairies slapping each other like white girls
Or breaking into homes or businesses and redecorating with colors that clash and furniture that doesn't match. Oh behave!

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
hofautos said:
i'm looking out my office window in san diego right now and this is what i see

71109091801920.jpg

This is what San Franciscans see:
140a027bc40f00.jpg

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Marro said:
Yo dawg, I got me some yarn and a variety pack of crochet needles now I'm gonna make those sweaters man".

HAHAHHAHAHA I am laughing my ass off right now. Thank you sir!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
TBTwinsFan said:

i live in indiana and i don't get offended by how accurately most of the state is portrayed... don't cha know....

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Marro said:
boomo said:
hi.jpg

hey, what the hell is that ??

That's what you call a squirrel, but I'm guessing that you already knew that. Well I'm hoping you did, if not you need to go outside more often.

What is this...outs..out...outside thing you speak of? :oops:

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
GiantsSuperCollector said:
onionring9 said:
Wonder what this guy did to get that treatment.

http://www.ktvu.com/video/25602908/index.html
He is the idiot that reved his car full speed into a bunch of drunk people, if that isn't asking for trouble, IDK what is. Especially when he could have reversed and gone around them.

Here's a much better video right a 2:05 mark. Most of those asshats should be run over.
[youtube:3r4c1tuo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU-0WdHgqpI&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube:3r4c1tuo]

angelsrockies4ever

Aug 7, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:

Please don't even reference Hannah Montana again.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
js0000001 said:
When I think of riots in San Fransisco I just imagine a gang of fairies slapping each other like white girls

Is that a reoccurring fantasy of yours? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Marro said:
boomo said:
hi.jpg

That's what you call a squirrel, but I'm guessing that you already knew that. Well I'm hoping you did, if not you need to go outside more often.

I don't think it is a squirrel. His markings don't seem right, and where's his fluffy tail?

I think maybe it's a chipmunk, but I checked those out and I don't think that's quite right. It's not a prairie dog.... what is that thing?

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
RL24 said:
Marro said:
boomo said:
hi.jpg

I don't think it is a squirrel. His markings don't seem right, and where's his fluffy tail?

I think maybe it's a chipmunk, but I checked those out and I don't think that's quite right. It's not a prairie dog.... what is that thing?

You guys make me laugh. It's a chipmunk. They are all over the place at the cove. That one's name is Ralph the Wonder Chipmunk.

Oh and don't ever call him Ralphie. EVER!

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
kdailey4315 said:
GiantsSuperCollector said:
onionring9 said:
Wonder what this guy did to get that treatment.

http://www.ktvu.com/video/25602908/index.html
He is the idiot that reved his car full speed into a bunch of drunk people, if that isn't asking for trouble, IDK what is. Especially when he could have reversed and gone around them.

Here's a much better video right a 2:05 mark. Most of those asshats should be run over.
[youtube:33intmnt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU-0WdHgqpI&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube:33intmnt]

whoa, I figured he did something stupid, but wow that was crazy

Makes me wonder what got him that pissed to do that.

Members online

Latest posts