Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RIP Chyna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
They better make mention Monday at the opening.

I know wwe didn't want anything to do with her but she played a big role for years with them.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I must be literally the only person who doesn't give two flips about this.

Just another junkie biting the dust. Who should care about this? And why?

We've been watching her kill herself right in front of us for years, and I didn't hear anyone saying how sad it was then.

All I heard was she was a horrible person, and a ****, and a junkie, and batsh*t crazy.

This isn't a tragedy. It's something that was expected, and that we've been witnessing for years.

Don't mention it on RAW. Good riddance.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States

We've been watching her kill herself right in front of us for years, and I didn't hear anyone saying how sad it was then.

All I heard was she was a horrible person, and a ****, and a junkie, and batsh*t crazy.

This isn't a tragedy. It's something that was expected, and that we've been witnessing for years.

LOL

You care so little you made a post about how little you care...

One thing though, you are good for a quality post about things you don't care about.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

Dang bro, a little rough don't ya think? People have demons we don't know about, tough to judge someone especially since I'm guessing u didn't know her

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
The last few days on FaceBook there has been a picture of her in a bathing suit making the rounds. Most of them are captioned something along the lines of 'What Chyna looks like now' and if you want to get people's real opinions of her, go find one of those posts.

Yesterday everyone hated her and she was the scum of the earth. Today, people are acting like they care and it's some big tragedy.

Nope. Not buying it.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
The last few days on FaceBook there has been a picture of her in a bathing suit making the rounds. Most of them are captioned something along the lines of 'What Chyna looks like now' and if you want to get people's real opinions of her, go find one of those posts.

Yesterday everyone hated her and she was the scum of the earth. Today, people are acting like they care and it's some big tragedy.

Nope. Not buying it.

Well, you've already told people you don't care about anyone who isn't your family so why would your post be shocking? Its not a tragedy and most posts I've seen speak to her contributions to wrestling which are undeniable. But since you love to tell people how little you care about something, you felt everyone needed to know how you didn't care about it.

You also cared so little about her you looked at bikini pics of her?

LOL

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011

Wow. I've seen a lot of ignorant morons posting about things they know nothing about but this goes beyond being an ignorant moron. You desperately need to educate yourself about drug addiction and the diseases associated with it and how none of it is rational but at the same time out of their control before you ever type another word on this topic. Until you see someone you love who had everything go down this path for no apparent reason keep your stupid f*cking comments to yourself.

You're a true piece of garbage for posting this.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Wow. I've seen a lot of ignorant morons posting about things they know nothing about but this goes beyond being an ignorant moron. You desperately need to educate yourself about drug addiction and the diseases associated with it and how none of it is rational but at the same time out of their control before you ever type another word on this topic. Until you see someone you love who had everything go down this path for no apparent reason keep your stupid f*cking comments to yourself.

You're a true piece of garbage for posting this.

Addictions start as a choice.

Bane50

Feb 14, 2010
Everyone makes a bad choice at some point in their life. 'Bad' people and 'good' people. It has something to do with being human.

Even when presented with a dozen options, there may not be a 'good' choice among them. And this goes for MANY things in life, not just addictions.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Addictions start as a choice.

You know NOTHING about this. How about those people whose were raised by parents addicted to narcotics? You're posting about something that clearly has no relevance in your life but affects millions of people are their families throughout the country in ways you could never imagine. Try saying your post to someone who knows people impacted by the disease or worse has a family member going through it. There have been plenty of posts on here where I've vehemently disagreed with someone but I've never felt like the person posting something is a true piece of filth. Only an actual piece of trash would post what you did in your OP.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
You know NOTHING about this. How about those people whose were raised by parents addicted to narcotics? You're posting about something that clearly has no relevance in your life but affects millions of people are their families throughout the country in ways you could never imagine. Try saying your post to someone who knows people impacted by the disease or worse has a family member going through it. There have been plenty of posts on here where I've vehemently disagreed with someone but I've never felt like the person posting something is a true piece of filth. Only an actual piece of trash would post what you did in your OP.

Its a shame when someone like the OP shows true ignorance on a subject that is very personal to many people.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Its a shame when someone like the OP shows true ignorance on a subject that is very personal to many people.

Not only is it a true ignorance but it's an overwhelming desire to ignore the multitude of research from doctors from all over the world with all different kinds of backgrounds in medical studies who have written countless research pieces talking about various facets of the disease. I'm not with the people who compare alcoholism or addiction to cancer, but it's a disease. It affects people in tragic ways and it's completely irrational.

I've watched a lot of documentaries about it and in 80-90% of cases it's something truly tragic that causes the person to turn to drugs, ****** and life-long abuse seem to be the two most common things I've seen. It's really hard to watch, maybe the only thing I agree with Bernie on is that there needs to be an overhaul on how we dish out ****** prescriptions.

Members online

Latest posts