Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RIP Stuart Scott

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Very sad day in sports. I loved listening to him and after seeing him with his daughter on tv a few times, he seamed like a great dad/mam. He fought hard and his family and friends should be proud. We all should learn from him.
God bless Ya Stuart, you are in a better place than us.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
If you get the chance to see the small segment on Stuart Scott, it's well worth the watch..

I am watching ESPN and they had a fantastic segment on him..

I looked and found it online.. Well worth the watch!!

[video]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12118361[/video]

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
His catch phrases were contagious. I remember watching him early on and he quickly became my favorite sportscaster. Cooler than the other side of the pillow!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Tom Mees & Stu were a couple favorite's of mine from Sportscenter, along with Charlie Steiner &Larry Beil. Losing 1/2 of them now is hard.

R.I.P. Stu. Peace and strength be with your family, especially your daughters.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I won this 2003-04 and just 3 days ago I was going to list it not knowing he was sick again.

I'm keeping it now.

Attachments

• 1420402174432.jpg
    1420402174432.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 27

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
“When you die, it does not mean that you lose to cancer. You beat cancer by how you live, why you live, and in the manner in which you live.”

Stuart Scott
Espys 2014

That speech inspired me to handle my personal and my families health issues differently.
He really seemed to be a good man.

His daughters will hurt for now, but hopefully the fight and strength they witnessed in their dad will transfer over and help them do great things.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Personally, not a fan of his style, but from what everyone says, he was authentic about it, and he seems like a good guy and more importantly, a good Dad...

Members online

Latest posts