Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rollin' with Nolan - I met him, got 6 autos including a custom book ... pics inside!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I have not met too many people for signings, but I have received a few interesting reactions. I think the stars see so many different items that they would probably have no clue they were custom (aside from being told) and if they had little interest in the hobby itself, may not really even be impressed with something special one way or another. Now a Frank Thomas or Pat Neshek and perhaps Gary Carter when alive would probably really appreciate something like that, as card collectors themselves.

You do make some fantastic creations.

RedSoxSoul

Dec 20, 2012
Sharon, MA
Simply outstanding. You make a sullen guy trying to ponder why this site has problems get fired about about the hobby again! Amazing, artistic, inspirational, awe inspiring for a non artist like myself. I thought buying a '99 ALL Star ball and having Pedro Martinez sign it (he barely looked up even though it was the middle of the day) was creative but what the heck do I know??!! WOW! I think my heart was all aflutter. I can imagine pulling something like that, from one of my all time favorites, out of a pack, I would PASS OUT!!! Kick ass man, thank you so much for sharing all that!!

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Simply outstanding. You make a sullen guy trying to ponder why this site has problems get fired about about the hobby again! Amazing, artistic, inspirational, awe inspiring for a non artist like myself. I thought buying a '99 ALL Star ball and having Pedro Martinez sign it (he barely looked up even though it was the middle of the day) was creative but what the heck do I know??!! WOW! I think my heart was all aflutter. I can imagine pulling something like that, from one of my all time favorites, out of a pack, I would PASS OUT!!! Kick ass man, thank you so much for sharing all that!!

Thanks for reading! I have had an experience with Canseco similar to yours, and another with him a year later similar to what I just wrote about. Here are the postings:

http://tanmanbaseballfan.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-dream-come-true-20-years-in-making.html

http://tanmanbaseballfan.blogspot.com/2014/03/a-very-good-week-for-my-person.html