Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumor (49ers)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I take it a step further.

It is the job of every MAJOR college football program to prepare their students for work. Most of their students should strive for the national football league.

The spread actually hurts their prospects of finding work, can you imagine if the accounting department had a policy that was detrimental to new alumni finding work at top accounting firms?

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
I think i have to agree. Im not much of a fan of the spreed we ran the spreed in middle school an then wed ran pro style in highschool so it was a hard adjustment for me but after last year i think i got the whole prostyle offense down pat i cant wait till next year.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Daltonb1219 said:
I think i have to agree. Im not much of a fan of the spreed we ran the spreed in middle school an then wed ran pro style in highschool so it was a hard adjustment for me but after last year i think i got the whole prostyle offense down pat i cant wait till next year.

there is a drastic difference between the spread a MS team would run and a NCAA team

worlds apart

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
cgilmo said:
Daltonb1219 said:

there is a drastic difference between the spread a MS team would run and a NCAA team

worlds apart

Well i know that but i was just agreeing with you. It is a hard change.

Members online