Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Running Hank Greenberg pickup thread!

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Starting this one, from gracecollector's advice, with two awesome additions.

Just paid for this guy tonight :)

Thanks, and keep checking back

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Just paid for this guy tonight :)

Thanks, and keep checking back
HOLY CHRIST BRIAN! Absolutely beautiful card! Those are my favorite cards signed, and one of my all time favorite sets. I still have my 3 :)

That Batter-Up is great as well, I still have yet to pull the trigger on a Ferrell or Cronin.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
HOLY CHRIST BRIAN! Absolutely beautiful card! Those are my favorite cards signed, and one of my all time favorite sets. I still have my 3 :)

That Batter-Up is great as well, I still have yet to pull the trigger on a Ferrell or Cronin.
You can find them at decent prices I bet. I bought a Ferrell with the back punched out (don't know how you feel about that) at the National this past August for like $15

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008

:D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Kid4hof03

Jan 10, 2014
Burlington, NJ
Great Greenbergs! I started a similar Bill Dickey collection about 3 or 4 months ago, it's been a lot of fun. I love how you have your Greenberg's in your sig. line, great collection.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Zan,

You collecting modern game used stuff? I have a bat card coming from 2003 Tribute.
Yeah I do collect modern as well. Pretty sure I have the card already, but once you get it, if you wouldn't mind scanning it just to make sure.

Thanks guy

Last edited:

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
New pickup from early last week, another BF3 pennant. These things are so nice because there are so many different variations and colors.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Thought you might like my new Greenberg card. 1941 Double Play Greenberg/Ruffing (PSA 4)
DANNY

Last edited:

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Picked up this mini pennant for a great price. Only need a Type 2 to finish the player run of these BF3s

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Upgraded my Exhibit. This variation is rarer than the "truly yours" variation. Spent $55 for this one, same as my old one, but this one is much nicer.

Latest posts