Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ryan Braun linked to PED Clinic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun just released this statement:
“During the course of preparing for my successful appeal last year, my attorneys, who were previously familiar with Tony Bosch, used him as a consultant. More specifically, he answered questions about T/E ratio and possibilities of tampering with samples.
“There was a dispute over compensation for Bosch’s work, which is why my lawyer and I are listed under ‘moneys owed’ and not on any other list.
“I have nothing to hide and have never had any other relationship with Bosch.
“I will fully cooperate with any inquiry into this matter.”

Like MLB appointed doctors aren't good enough.......

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Unless Braun and his camp are complete idiots, which may prove to be true, why would they lie about the consultation? If they were paying 20-30k that evidence from the alleged consultation had to have been used during the appeal process. If not it is an immediate red flag to the MLB that the story is completely false.

Not sure how I feel, don't really believe Braun's story at this point. I want to believe it , but I need to see some hard evidence this time to even think about backing him again. I

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
another year, another Braun PED accusation. How about he just mans up and admits he used and move on already, instead of trying create another web of lies. I mean because lying for years really worked out well for Arod, Lance Armstrong and tons of others.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Unless Braun and his camp are complete idiots, which may prove to be true, why would they lie about the consultation? If they were paying 20-30k that evidence from the alleged consultation had to have been used during the appeal process. If not it is an immediate red flag to the MLB that the story is completely false.

Not sure how I feel, don't really believe Braun's story at this point. I want to believe it , but I need to see some hard evidence this time to even think about backing him again. I

Or at least provide said documents as proof a consultation existed. Plus the lawyer would have billing records for his work on behalf of Braun.

Yeah, there should be a paper trail for accountability.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
This PED lab apparently has major ties to University of Miami baseball players, which makes it all the more suspicious that Braun is on the list. Braun's explanation is plausible. It will be interesting to find out whether it is likely true.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
another year, another Braun PED accusation. How about he just mans up and admits he used and move on already, instead of trying create another web of lies. I mean because lying for years really worked out well for Arod, Lance Armstrong and tons of others.
What? You mad bro?

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
I guess Jesus Montero was on the list, as well. If last season is any indication of what he can do on PEDs, I fear for what he'll do if he's clean next season.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Brauns release makes sense.

How does it make sense to pay 20-30k to someone for advice on the ridiculously high profile Braun case when said someone isn't even a doctor? Seriously, people need to start focusing on these supposed "clinics" and the staff in terms of legit sources of anything you'd put in your body. Pretty much anyone going to one of these is deliberately not going to a real doctor or licensed sports physician for medication or supplements.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
First off, I don't care. I don't care about Ryan Braun being implicated again.

BUT!

BUT!

BUT!

BUT!!!!

All of the people around here who bash Alex Rodriguez.....................I hope you are showing the same disdain and disgust toward Ryan Braun that you do ARod.

How does it make sense to pay 20-30k to someone for advice on the ridiculously high profile Braun case when said someone isn't even a doctor? Seriously, people need to start focusing on these supposed "clinics" and the staff in terms of legit sources of anything you'd put in your body. Pretty much anyone going to one of these is deliberately not going to a real doctor or licensed sports physician for medication or supplements.

As an expert witness he would be qualified to speak to the levels of testosterone in the blood. Not because he was a dr.. But because he had enough real or faked knowledge on the subject to sway the appeals panel his clients way. Which if true he clearly did. This would be a valuable source since Braun stood to lose millions and millions with a stuck positive test result.. The appeal panel should be able to confirm him as an expert. I'd pay 30k for testimony to save 5,000,000! Also steroids despite contrary opinion are cheap. A cycle isn't more than a couple of hundred.

Members online

Latest posts