Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ryan Kalish called up to the Red Sox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yankeeshater

Aug 7, 2008
Officially? I just see that he is on his way to Boston, not that he will actually be called up. Remember when Reddick was stashed in a hotel room for a couple days just in case they were short-handed? I'm thinking they'll have Kalish around in case they do indeed trade Hermida and need another OF today.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
Watney said Hermida DFAd. Hermida was in the original starting lineup, so we'll know soon enough.

Jermey Hermida just drove OUT of the Red Sox parking lot as shown by NESN.

RookeKalishLetterK-1.jpg
KalishLetterA-1.jpg
RookieKalishLetterL-1.jpg
RookeKalishLetterK-1-1.jpg
RookeiKalishLetterS-1.jpg
RookieKalishLetterH-1.jpg

My currently scanned Kalish stash is here:
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/ba ... ?start=all

A good portion will be elsewhere tonight.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
Beefy.......Sell...... Sell....Sell........ :D

Don't really want to, but if it will pay a few months rent.....

[ebay:1d64g73o]320569409398[/ebay:1d64g73o]

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Hopefully this becomes a trend for the Red Sox now that their out of playoff contention. I would love to see a ton of young guys called up. Id like to see Lars, Josh Reddick, Kalish, Bowden, Doubront, Exposito all play together on the team.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
Agreed. I don't think you see Lars or Exposito this year since they aren't on the 40 man. I was honestly very surprised that they burned a year calling up Kalish before August 13. All this guarantees however is that it won't be a short term stay since it does burn a year.

Looking for the Threads "I".

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
MallCopKJ said:
Hopefully this becomes a trend for the Red Sox now that their out of playoff contention. I would love to see a ton of young guys called up. Id like to see Lars, Josh Reddick, Kalish, Bowden, Doubront, Exposito all play together on the team.

:lol: out of playoff contention? 8th best record in baseball despite the injuries. :lol:
2nd place in the AL wildcard...
a LOT of games left.

Members online

Latest posts