Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******************SATURDAY MORNING THREAD ****************** 3/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Here's an insert from '95 Finest:

bdaf1010-811e-4f00-bf54-f0e98b43434a_zps1d41087a.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

just about to eat breakfast and then we are taking my niece to the person we bought our pups from so she can pick out one from their newest litter for her family. She brought her twins over here and they fell in love with our pups and my niece did as well. Then I have to hit the store to pickup another dog gate because these guys now know how to climb stairs and they were up in my bedrooms upstairs yesterday exploring. wouldn't be bad if they were house broke but its all carpet up there and they aren't.

Have a great day everyone!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Weekend did not start well. House was broken into yesterday, while everyone was gone. They came through the back door. Still looking around for more stuff that's missing. Dunno how much I'll be around. Pretty bummed out right now. They took stuff they'll never be able to sell, without going to eBay. I'll be watching there.

Have a good day guys. I'm heading to work for a few hours.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Paul - Sounds like fun with the new pup additions!!!

Rev - Have fun shopping!

Sparky - Outstanding job posting a card a day! Always looking good dude :)

Steve - VERY sorry to hear that and I hope that is something nobody has to ever deal with. I truly hope everything gets sorted out for you and it's good to hear you are safe. Best of luck bud!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Morning guys! Time to get the coffee going and breakfast started. While my GF is at work today, I've gotta scrape up some more cards to sell so I can buy some steals I found on eBay.

After she gets off work, we're headed to a St. Patty's Day festival for some green beer

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Paul - Sounds like fun with the new pup additions!!!

Rev - Have fun shopping!

Sparky - Outstanding job posting a card a day! Always looking good dude :)

Steve - VERY sorry to hear that and I hope that is something nobody has to ever deal with. I truly hope everything gets sorted out for you and it's good to hear you are safe. Best of luck bud!

Thanks Alex. Everyone was gone, so all are safe. They came in the back door. That's where our office area is. Doesn't look like anything super expensive is gone. Couple of laptop, an iPod and a case I kept some cards in. Nothing major or irreplaceable.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies
I'm going to be about 12 feet off the ground most of this day. I'm painting the ceiling and walls in the Foyer, of this posh estate of ours. Hey I only need to reach 17ft to touch the ceiling, and being 6ft3 helps.
There only to problems heights and me don't get along well, plus there are stairs invilved.
Ugh

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Sorry to hear about the break in, Steve! :grouphug:

Morning guys, slept in a little bit after hanging out at the bar for my birthday last night. Got to meet two "celebrities". There was a guy that looked like/impersonated Chris Farley to a T, and there was a guy that looked EXACTLY like Penn from Penn and Teller. Best night out I've had in a long time. Now I get to spend the day with the kids and keep plugging away at getting my office/the rest of the house organized.

Rich- Good luck with the painting! I hate heights as well...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Steve sucks to hear this. Back when the wife and us were first married our car got broken into twice in 2 days. First time it was unlocked and the took 2 rings and some tools in a tool box from the trunk and jumper cables plus some pictures of my daughter at weeks old. Wife was more pissed about those then the rings valued at a couple hundred bucks of course 2nd time they broke the window and took only the radar dectector under the seat. And the cops thought we were nuts and to have this happen again the nezt day they suspected we did it to ourselves since most insurance companies don't like to pay if it was left unlock in an apartment building parking lot. So we heard from a friend that was a firemen of the town we lived in, that the same cop that came out twice thought we broke our own window as to say it was locked and then we could claim it to the insurance . But had already called them and reported that first day so they knew about the first day and then we called back the next dat and reported the window broke. But actually we found out same time later that there was about 20 vehicles broken into over a 2 week period. And after we moved out they arrested 4 people and of those arrested was a cop from anothr town over He acted as the look out and told the town cops when they would so up that he was following a gang of thieves from another town that hits all over.
That eventually fell through and they were catch
Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Josh - Thanks Rippy! How have the further NT pickups been for you?

Richard - Good luck painting! I will be doing the same starting next weekend. Painting the entry way in the split level so will be going from the very tip top to the very low bottom. I will also be working on painting the upstairs hallway and installing the new baseboard as well. Jen will be out of town so I am hoping to surprise her with this as we weren't planning on starting it until she returns :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts