Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******** ********SATURDAY MORNING THREAD 7/25***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Fun little Finest Flashback break last nite.

Nothing "huge" price wise but the whole product is selling for insane prices right now...

2 Golds, 1 black and 2 regular Refs. 165/199 of the set with only 2 dupes.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
@brian26 yes! Really looking forward to it. I’m hoping to find some decent prices on a Luis Robert or maybe a series 2 box. I might look for some of those new Finest that @gt2590 has. Sharp-looking cards!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i've been selling for 20 years there -------I even have past players come see me .. Scouts will stop and i will get a picture of their W/S rings or team rings . I enjoy it / money helps LOL

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Pretty cool! At least you have time to sort more before next season.
think resorting 200 - 50 or 100 plastic counts . i do all sports most teams -- some only one plastic Braves i keep 10 most teams 3 .Rare i miss a single card request . Bryan Harvey /sons Kris and Hunter and i will talk ------ didn't have a Kris card out but have an insert i keep due to i met him years ago .lady asked where's Kris cards ? Showed her --HOW MUCH --not for sale -WHY well i met him ---THAT'S my husband and she left -----few minutes here she comes with Kris ,Show me my card --HOW MUCH ---told no i liked you years ago when you played THIS is mine --- i still have it BUT got one for them

Members online

Latest posts