Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****************Saturday Morning Thread *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
HOT ?????????????????? try standing outside at stadium from 4:00 till 9:30 - at least in shade .
House was caught playing doctor so cancelled

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
YESSSSSS WALK OFF HOME RUN, RED SOX WIN!:D

You can thank us, Russ....because of that the O's are NOT in second place. ;)

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Same here. It's one of the shows I've watched every episode of. Although it tapered off towards the end, it was still an amazing show.

Agreed. There were a few bad episodes but I felt like they got better towards the end. Hugh Laurie is just a brilliant actor.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
didn't break 100 , refund put me under 100 . SHOCK i sold one PADRE card and a pack of ANGELS . Did get my picture taken wearing aN ASU championship ring - picture to follow later .

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Hey guys. I don't know if anyone is still up, but I wanted to drop in and say hi.

I met Brandon Phillips today to get my bat. It was incredible. I'll share pics tomorrow. I'm exhausted and don't feel like uploading them tonight. :lol:

BP was truly fantastic. He also sweet spotted a baseball for me. Took pictures with both me and Crystal and just hung out and talked for a little bit.

I also won an autograph of Mohamed Sanu on Twitter. Sanu is a WR and the 3rd draft pick of the Bengals. Topps gave away 1 autographed card from almost all of the players that were at the Rookie Premiere. Sanu was the only Bengals player there and I won the autographed card they were giving away.

I might get to meet Bengals WR Justin Hilton this week. Great kid. He signed as an undrafted free agent, but he has a ton of talent. I'll keep you guys posted on that,

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Hey guys. I don't know if anyone is still up, but I wanted to drop in and say hi.

I met Brandon Phillips today to get my bat. It was incredible. I'll share pics tomorrow. I'm exhausted and don't feel like uploading them tonight. :lol:

BP was truly fantastic. He also sweet spotted a baseball for me. Took pictures with both me and Crystal and just hung out and talked for a little bit.

I also won an autograph of Mohamed Sanu on Twitter. Sanu is a WR and the 3rd draft pick of the Bengals. Topps gave away 1 autographed card from almost all of the players that were at the Rookie Premiere. Sanu was the only Bengals player there and I won the autographed card they were giving away.

I might get to meet Bengals WR Justin Hilton this week. Great kid. He signed as an undrafted free agent, but he has a ton of talent. I'll keep you guys posted on that,
Damn, that's so cool! Definitely a moment you will never forget! :) Looking forward to the pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online