Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** Saturday Morning Thread *********************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
LOVE the Big Donkey additions, Joe ! Another guy I wish I would pc, but never will.

Alex (pnw) - Are we talking about this card, in my collection, that you're jealous of ?:

DSC07372.jpg

I mean this in the absolute nicest way possible...but I hate you/your collection because of that card LOL :lol: I hope to one day have some sort of funds and/or rediculous JJ card that I could even attempt an offer at for it.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I mean this in the absolute nicest way possible...but I hate you/your collection because of that card LOL :lol: I hope to one day have some sort of funds and/or rediculous JJ card that I could even attempt an offer at for it.

With the cards you buy are you kidding me? You can buy that from him. He can't be asking THAT much for it. One of those guys doesn't even play anymore...sheesh.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Boom

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/baseball-box-breaks/117059-i-have-no-idea-who-any-these-guys-break-2-boxes-2012-bowman-draft.html#post1871118

Damn...boom is right! 2012 Bowman Draft Chrome Richie Shaffer RC Prospect Red Refractor Auto 'D 5 | eBay Get that bad boy to Ralph!!!

With the cards you buy are you kidding me? You can buy that from him. He can't be asking THAT much for it. One of those guys doesn't even play anymore...sheesh.

Yeah, but got to be respectful to offer on a card that is a SICK card from another brothers PC ;)

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
It's gonna take 3 cases of Lucky Me Pancit (spicy), Tocino, Chicken Curry & two tubs full of Chicken Asado to even start the conversation :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts